1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm desperate for a boyfriend.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by JessicaWolfess, Apr 27, 2014.

1. JessicaWolfess

I have never really had a boyfriend or any sexual experiences outside of mutural masturbation with a friend, I want a boyfriend badly to feel loved, cared for and to feel the touch of another human being. I have tried a dating site but my experience with it has so far been negative. I almost got a date before the guy texted me saying he didn't want a boyfriend at the last minute. Please help me try to find a guy, I am not un-attractive and I am willing to change to make a possible boyfriend happier

#1 JessicaWolfess, Apr 27, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
  2. Ravi-VIXX777

Have you tried online dating? Not that I would condone this, but it *might* work out for you. Goodluck. P.s. You shouldn't have to change yourself to make a boyfriend happy. If they truely like/love you, then they like/love you just as you are. :slight_smile:

3. PossibleDesires

Out Status:
    All but family
    I've tried online dating- not the best thing out there, but everyone's different. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I would say, wait and see because the best things in this world come to people. Don't try to look too eager when meeting other people or other gay/bi/pansexual guys out there and maybe try and see if they have any gay bars in your town or in town near you? What about mutual friends?

4. Will2M

Tell your friends that you are looking for one? Sometimes they will know someone who knows someone and can set up up to meet... Just be patient, you will find someone eventually :slight_smile: You just have to believe, as hard as that may be.

Good luck.