1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pushing myself being lesbian?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Kronux, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Kronux

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I often have the feeling that I'm a lesbian. I'm in love with a bisexual girl (who has a boyfriend, unfortunately), and if I could choose if I'd like to be rather in a relationship with a girl or a guy I would probably choose a girl.
    But I find some guys attractive and then I think I just want to be a lesbian because that would make things "easier" (not so confusing etc.).
    It might be, that I just think that I'm lesbian because at the moment I'm in love with a girl.... How can I figure out if I'm bi or lesbian?
    (sorry for my english though)
    Thanks for answers :icon_bigg

2. nikidion

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    How about you listen to what you put in your signature? Date whoever you like, whoever you want to date. Go with the flow, and don't worry about labeling yourself. It may be confusing now but wait a year or two and everything will be much more clear to you.

3. Ebro1122

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    First things first, Are you sexually attracted to men and women? Doesn't matter if you like one more than the other, but sexual attraction *has* to be there.
    Secondly, can you envision yourself in a romantic relationship with men and women? Once again, it doesn't matter if you like one more than the other.
    These are the main criteria for determining whether or not a person is bisexual.

*Special note: it doesn't have to be just men or women. It can be an attraction to your gender and a gender other than your own. Pansexuality is being sexually and romantically attracted to a person regardless of gender/sex.

4. Kronux

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know, you're right, that would be better. But it's so hard coming out to people. Thanks though

---------- Post added 27th Apr 2014 at 10:38 PM ----------

I think the idea of pansexuality is great. Because I think that you don't love a person for his gender, but because for his character... Thanks though. And I don't know if I can imagine, being in a relationship with a guy, even if I already was.