1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am pretty sure I'm a lesbian but indeed some advice

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Cheekytabbycat, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Cheekytabbycat

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I remember when I was little in primary school and I liked when I touched my friends skin. I was also quite a tomboy. Now I really like this girl and have small crushed on others. I don't know too many guys but the ones I know are really close friends, but I couldn't imagine having a relationship with them. I am only 14 so wondering if this is a normal part of being a teen or something more. Any advice?

2. Karabeara

It is a normal part of teen hood but don't blow it off just because of that. I'm 14 too and when I first got in this website I posted a forum very similar to yours. I was pretty sure I was a lesbian and that I would come out in a few months and that I didn't need years to figure out who I was. There were just little things that left me questioning. However as I posted more and time passed (a few months) I realized that time really was needed to identify myself correctly. I found that sometimes I would feel certain I was a lesbian and then others think I was bisexual. Eventually I decided to wait until I was 18 to identify myself (or somewhere close) that way I could experience true attraction. My point being (and you'll get this a lot) there is no rush. You may feel pretty sure now but really take as much time as you need that way you don't feel wishy washy. I hope this helped some and I hope you find the answers you're looking for. :newcolor: (!!)

#2 Karabeara, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2014
  3. lovely lesbian

You work it out in time no rush i though i was bi but then i was just kidding myself but like i said no rush it.

4. I agree with the others, it's okay to take some more time to think about it!! Just take some time to think about men and women and what you would want from them. Do you tend to fantasize more about women or about men? Do you want to marry a woman or a man? Or perhaps maybe you fantasize/want to marry both - Just think about those things. If you need anymore help, let me know!! :slight_smile: