1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me please!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Lemon162, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Lemon162

Hi,

So I have been feeling things lately and I don't know how to approach them what to do and I have tried to work this stuff out but I really need help. So I have always had boyfriends and I like boys and I like kissing them and bring intimate with a man. But recently I have made a friend who is bisexual and saw her kissing another girl in a club one night and I was jealous And then when she was changing in my room I saw her bra and I think I liked that too. But I'm not gay I want to figure out what I am what I like is it that I like women. Or just that I feel something for this one friend ? Please please any advice would be great.:confused:

2. Karabeara

It could be either one. We don't have a whole lot of information but if you like this woman then go for it. You could be homoflexible or bisexual. Just try not to worry to much about labels and just go with what feels right. :slight_smile: :goodluck: :thewave: