1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unsure once again...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Dryad, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Dryad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've posted this in another thread, about people with conflicting romantic and sexual orientations, but I'm posting it again here, cause it's been bothering me lately...
    I'm mostly sexually attracted by other women but I think I can also have a sexual relationship with a man if there is a deep emotional connection between us. Not sure. Most of my romantic crushes are men, I think I like the "masculine behavior". (I'm not into macho guys though, not at all.) But if I'm in love with a guy, I'm afraid I'll hurt them or that I'll end up pretending to be sexually attracted to him (that has happened before and it was awful :confused:). I'm repelled by penises. I second that about the romantic attraction being linked with society etc because I have got some crushes on women (although more rare ones) and I discovered that I'm actually capable of having romantic feelings towards them since I got my first girlfriend. It's kinda different, I become more protective etc especially if they are very feminine but I like it, too. :icon_redf I think my romantic attraction has more to do with personality than gender. And I only fantasize and had sexual dreams about women. Still, I identify as bisexual to anyone who's wondering, because explaining all this would be time-consuming and confusing for most people. If I went with the "traditional labeling system" I'd be a... well... biromantic demihetero-homo... i give up :grin: :bang: Anyway, the label's not the problem, the problem is I don't know what I want and I'm afraid of hurting others and being hurt.

#1 Dryad, Apr 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2014
  2. Dryad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Is it rude to say "bump"? :rolle:

3. Dryad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nobody? :frowning2:

4. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

Well, hi:grin:
    You know you don't have to label yourself.
    Maybe i should just read the post fully:grin: Sorry:grin:

I'm also afraid of hurting others or get hurt. But you can't know that before. Just do your best and if that's not enough for whoever then it's not the right one.
    I think we should just live the moment without thinking what could happen next? What could I do wrong in the future?
    I lived like that long time. Tried to predict the future but I never could. It's just impossible.
    So live in present. There are always fears that are 'haunting' us but we finally have to overcome them to live realistic and happy.
    Yea, hope that helped a bit....:slight_smile: