1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this a sign from my body/subconscious?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by confuseduser99, May 3, 2014.

1. confuseduser99

Hey everyone,

If you've been following my posts, you'd know that I've been having a lot of confusing feelings lately regarding my sexuality. You'd also know about the dream I had that triggered my open questioning on EC after years of suppression (see here: http://emptyclosets.com/forum/sexua...e-im-turned-still-need-help-soo-confused.html), and the dramatic increase in nightly and early morning arousal since posting on EC (see here: http://emptyclosets.com/forum/sexua...-sleep-related-sexual-cravings-sign-help.html).

Well, it happened again last night. I feel asleep at around 2AM, but I woke up at 5AM completely aroused. I vaguely recall humping my body pillow while sleeping. I must have been doing this quite a bit because when I woke up at 5AM, my penis was really wet with pre-cum (sorry for the graphic details). Anyway, I tried ignoring my horniness to fall back asleep, but that didn't work. I eventually masturbated to get back to sleep. While masturbating, I was vaguely fantasizing gay thoughts (like getting and giving a BJ to another man).

I just woke up about an hour ago, and when I began waking up, I again started to hump my body pillow, imagining it as a good looking guy sleeping beside me. I was hugging the body pillow and cuddling it.

Could all of this be a HUGE sign from my subconscious that I'm gay? All of these instances have occurred when I was not in a completely conscious state. Have any of you had this type of experience, on a nightly basis (in terms of humping your pillow, imagining it to be a good looking partner)? Again, this all started just over a week ago since I began posting on EC.

Thanks in advance for the answers/help!

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Uh, yeah. Just like all of the other things you've been saying in the other threads. FOr me, looking in from the outside, there's little to no doubt on this issue, and there's been little to no doubt based on what you've said in the other threads as well. Nothing in any of it gives strong indication you're straight, so yes, yes, yes. this makes it highly likely you're gay.

3. Jethro702

I would think so. I've been watching your other threads *not confident too much in my advice giving skills* but from what you have stated so far... It leaves almost no doubt to me that you are definitely attracted to males.

4. newfish

I would agree it points to you being gay. I think the waking up horny is probably because you have been thinking so much about your sexuality recently.

5. confuseduser99

Thanks everyone for the responses.

I think you're right. Thinking SOOO much about my sexuality lately (like literally every hour of every day) must be affecting my subconscious in some dramatic way. I'm going to bed soon, so I'll see if this situation sparks up again.

To be honest, I've rather enjoyed them. It's euphoria-like. It kind of feels wrong and weirds me out admitting that, but it's true. I'm actually looking forward to it again tonight...