1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

really confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by J Devine, May 4, 2014.

1. J Devine

Out Status:
    Some people
    I dont know what to say other than that I'm really confused.
    I do have a sexual attraction to both genders but that's as far as it goes. I have never been able to imagine myself in an exclusive relationship to a man or a woman or to multiple people. I just can't love someone. Kisses, hugs and such don't mean anything to me, outside of normal love for my family. I've thought that people were attractive, but I don't love them or imagine myself in any sort of romantic relationship with them. Love for someone has never really been a goal or dream of mine. Can any of you help me figure out my sexality or give me any sort of advice?

thanks a bunch for any help

2. LordofNihil

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Then you are bisexual but aromantic? Romantic orientation and sexual orientation are two different things... Aromantic is when you feel no romantic attraction towards anyone. Bisexual... well... you should know what that means... From what you are describing, this is what I figure...

3. Linux Lenny

Have you considered the possibility that you have not yet met the one who is suitable for you ?

4. LordofNihil

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Of course, this is another possibility... :icon_wink