1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

There's Always that One Person

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by BnyLava, May 4, 2014.

1. BnyLava

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    There's always that one person that makes you question yourself.... Right?

Over the past couple years there have been a couple of girls that have made me go crazy. But after my infatuation subsided or after a falling out in the friendship, I found it very easy to debunk the strong feelings I had when I was close to these certain girls.

Now there is this one girl, who's puppet I long to be. But then again, last week I made out with this boy who I've been crushing on for a long time. She has a boyfriend too, yet she talks to me as if we are in a relationship, calling me "love" and saying that if I was a guy she would've dated me in a heartbeat. I have no idea what I feel.

She is that one person that makes me question myself. I question myself every time I rationalize not having sex with my guy. My brain hurts and my heart is in a knot and my legs are crossed.

2. lowkey

lowkey Guest

do you feel anxiety when being sexual with woman
    or sexual with men, in general?

also, im no social genius via internet, but i reckon she has some type of lesbian attraction going on, maybe not, but if shes touting those words and lines about dating you in a second , well thats just 'crossing that line' to me. you often say what you are thinking right?

3. wanderinggirl

Either she's super straight and is like "oh man you're the best i wish i were attracted to you", orrrr she's like "when i hook up with my guy i fantasize about you but i feel guilty about it so i wish you were a dude and then these feelings would all be ok..."

Ask her if she's ever fantasied about a girl? That's what I would do. Or casually bring up your occasional attractions.

4. BnyLava

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've never been sexual with a girl but with guys, I dont know, maybe it was the guy but i wasnt in to it. I like certain people of different genders the same but it's so hard to wrap your head around it, especially if you got this amazing girl tugging on your arm making you wonder if you should be in a relationship with a boy.

---------- Post added 5th May 2014 at 09:24 PM ----------

Haha I dont know. I think she wishes I were a guy.... ya know, cuz im so great and all :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. I guess I could steer the conversation towards that... Thanks :slight_smile: