1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

life sucks

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by dying2bloved, May 5, 2014.

1. dying2bloved

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    i will never understand why i cant make friends or have a gf when i am the way i was born to be im a kind loving sweet honest faithful woman i am scared to death of being hurt and used but arent we all i sometimes think god made a mistake with me being born but i guess ill be alone forever never knowing what it feels like to be trully in love with someone never knowing how it feels to be next to my partner because no one will give me a single chance

2. Dinah

Third star to the right & straight on til morning.
    I don't believe God and mistake belong in the same sentence. Nature is imperfect but that doesn't make you any less anything. If nature were perfect we'd all be happy, healthy and full of love for each other. As for feeling alone, keep your chin up. You won't see the good things in front of you if you're always staring at your feet.

I've been there, I know how it feels.

#2 Dinah, May 5, 2014
    Last edited: May 5, 2014
  3. ChainsrGone

I've been there, too. I wouldn't, in a million years, think I'd be where I am today. I was an outcast as a kid. I never really fit into any group. I didn't have that common group of friends that I hung out with. I just did my thing, focused on being good in school and surviving each day (I grew up in a very abusive home). When I finally got out on my own, I made a few friends through work, and honestly I had more friends online from groups and whatnot when MSN groups were big. But I was still a recluse. When I was 25 I started therapy and after 4.5 years of long and hard work, I slowly started coming out of my shell. About 2 years ago I was ready to give up in the love department. I felt I was destined to be alone. So as a last resort, I took the only step I could into meeting someone and signed up for an online dating site. I didn't put a lot into it at first because I didn't believe it would work. Who would ever want overweight, self-conscious, damaged me? But guess what? As of February 23rd of this year, I'm married to the love of my life, whom I actually met on that site. I never thought I'd find happiness. I never thought I was good enough, that anyone would want me or even take a second glance at me. I was convinced I would live a life as a single, broken person...but happiness is out there for everyone. Don't give up. I almost did, and I am glad I didn't because I never would have met Katy. I never would have known that I am worth someone's time and love. I can be happy. There are no mistakes by God, we just have to be patient and let Him do things in His time.

4. I understand exactly how that feels. I just came from school (I didn't have to go but I decided to work on my classes in the computer lab) and even though I am very shy, I took the guts to try and to make friends and even talk to my crush... But I still didn't make friends... My shyness stopped me from speaking normally and I couldn't even talk about anything interesting.... And when everyone else is joking and laughing around with one another, I feel like an alien... And I don't see why this is myself because I am very, very nice, and at least I tried talking to them even though it was hard for me... But I still felt like I just didn't belong...

And I automatically give up the hope of a girlfriend or boyfriend because of this too...

But hey, you are an amazing and beautiful woman and I am pretty sure that one day, someone will have to realize that they would be the luckiest person on earth to have you as a friend or girlfriend! Please keep hoping; I will still keep trying myself, and although it is painful, well, you elimate any chance of getting friends and love if you just give up! So just keep on keepin' on because one day, the people that are meant to be in your life will come.

I am here for you though if you ever want to talk, okay?(*hug*)