1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just wondering if I'm labelling wrong?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by mickeytheles, May 10, 2014.

1. mickeytheles

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I label myself as a lesbian and I believe that I am but there is a small doubt in my mind because I did believe I was bi for a couple years when I first started thinking about this. The main reason I thought I was bi is because I can see why guys are attractive and can find them attractive myself but the thought of doing anything with a guy kinda grosses me out. Any idea if calling myself lesbian is wrong (and I only label myself because I want to start coming out soon and I don't want to come out as lesbian and two weeks later say woops nope actually like guys as well now). Sorry that's kinda long and stupid. :icon_redf

2. DontJudgeMe

DontJudgeMe Guest

If doing sexual stuff with boys grosses you out than your most likely just gay, you can think a boy is cute and not be bi or straight

3. mickeytheles

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thanks DontJudgeMe I just need some confirmation. I get nervous about it sometimes.

4. DontJudgeMe

DontJudgeMe Guest

No worries, it's actually natural & normal/healthy to question yourself once in a while I think!! Been there, done that.

5. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I can find guys good looking too. It doesn't change anything :wink: Sexuality is about who you want to have sex with

6. peace2day

Same problem over here! Dislike the labels! I just go with 99% lesbian with that 1% straight... My friends seem to think it's pretty awesome the way I switch from 'she's hot' to 'he looks good' despite knowing I'd never date him! In the end be who you want to be, nobody is going to judge you and also who needs labels! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :slight_smile:

7. mickeytheles

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian