1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help coming out to someone

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Sherlock142, May 11, 2014.

1. Sherlock142

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So I came out to my friends (They are all fine with it and support me!) But there's this guy I'm friends with that I keep thinking will yell at me and tell me I'm going to hell, I had a night mare about that situation. My friend Brian says that he will most likely no yell or hit or scream, that he will most likely be sad. (I dated that guy I'm afraid to tell before officially realizing that I'm gay) My friend says that Jeran (The boy I have to tell) still think he has a chance with me and he keeps saying were on a 'break' even though I told him we're not dating anymore. The was more than one reason I broke up with him, I did it cause he made me uncomfortable (saying after one day that he would drink himself to death if I left, that we were going to have sex, kids and get married. That I would wear a playboy costume for him) He also being mean to my friends and I hate that. So I have to tel him that I'm gay, so he'll back off. How do I do so? Thank you guys.

2. xValeriejj

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi darling :slight_smile:

First of all: it's such a good thing that you came out of the closet. I've only told one friend that I am a lesbian. Secondly, I think you should defenitely tell this guy about you being gay. If he can not deal with it, he is not a good friend. A real friend accepts you for who you are and a good friend doesn't involve his ego with your courage and honesty. If he is going to be mad at you and your friends (wtf?), forget about him. You shouldn't feel guilty about the fact that nothing is going to happen between you and him. So my advice is: tell him :slight_smile: And if he can not deal with it, try to spend more time with people who honestly love you for who you are. Spend time with people who make you feel good about yourself. :wink:

3. Sherlock142

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thanks :slight_smile: I'm going to tell him Monday, or sometime next week before school let's out

4. xValeriejj

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You go girl :slight_smile: :icon_wink