1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help!!!!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Countrygirl545, May 11, 2014.

1. Countrygirl545

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi i am Brittany and im 15 and i really need your help. I have recently been questioning my sexuality(i am thinking i am lesbian). I thought i was bi a while ago but my dad convinced me i was straight so for a while i did not think about it. But for a while i have been fantasizing about women. I also get really turned on by women(not by men honestly at all). I tend to look at women without even knowing and turn away really quickly.I am honestly am embarrassed to say this but i tend to look at women's boobs and butts when i am out with family. Also it doesn't feel right when i say a guy is cute if that makes any sense. I also get uncomfortable when my friends talk about guys because i think i may be gay. Iv also had dreams about making out with girls. i also think i may have a crush on one of my best friends. I am afraid to be gay because my brother( I'm closest to him) doesn't approve of gays. Also part of my family who i am also close to is religious as am i and i don't think they approve either. I know i know myself more than anything but i just wanted somebodies opinion.

PS sorry this is so long and all over the place. i wanted to get as much in as i can remember

2. SeekingTruth

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    You sound like you are a lesbian to me. If that is who you are, that is who you are. You have to make the decision if you wish to be yourself or be someone you are not. I have a very religious family that outright disapproves of homosexuality. If I came out to them, I would likely be disowned by all except my mother (who would stress a lot about me going to hell). However, I just cannot be someone I am not. My decision there. My issue is that at this time I don't know who I am.

I wish you the best and I hope all goes well with you :slight_smile:

3. HeavyHeart

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You sound like me when I was figuring out I am a lesbian :slight_smile: It's okay to have those feelings, but only you can decide if telling your family is the right thing to do. I told my (extremely religious) family, and it has not been easy at all, but for me it had to be done. Try coming out to someone you trust and maybe have them come with you when you tell your family.

4. cloudess

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey, you sound like me when I was questioning my sexuality. It takes time to be sure of who you are, but trust me, you will come to terms with it eventually. You are who you are and nobody can tell you any different. HeavyHeart is right, find someone you can trust who you can talk to them about this. Good Luck! :slight_smile: