1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused and seeking insight

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by SeekingTruth, May 11, 2014.

1. SeekingTruth

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hello to all who may read this.

I am somewhere between age 25 and 35. I was raised in a fairly strict Christian household. My entire family is full of hardcore Christians. My entire life I have found that I have "an eye" for people of the same gender and opposite gender. I find myself looking at both men and women with sexual thoughts. However, I can only see women as, well, sexual play things. I find it hard to "fall in love" with a female. I HAVE fell in love with a female but it was a long slow and difficult process. I have fallen in love with men before, however I never let them know. I can see myself in a long term relationship with a man, however I have a hard time with the physical sexual aspects of it. Then again, the sight of vagina scares me :\

I have been married, and divorced with a female. She was the only human I have ever had sexual relations with. I dated her three years and was married to her for four years. It ended due to her cheating on me, however I suspect my off and on ignoring of her (during my times when I was not attracted to women sexually) probably helped cause it. I have now been single for about five years. My ex-wife and I still talk. I asked her not too long ago what she would think if I said I was gay. She basically said "I wouldn't be surprised".

What is a man to do when he has physical sexual attraction to females, romantic/love attraction towards males, and almost lack attraction sexually to males?

I do like penis (the sight and feel of it). I do like anal and bjs. I do like vaginal sex, however not if I have to look at it. I also like breasts (especially nipples). I also have more of a fascination with ejaculate than I care to admit (being honest here). I have also experimented with the prostate (and boy was it nice). However, during masturbation, as soon as I "ejaculate", I become asexual. No attraction to either sex for sometimes hours. The thought of sex after such with either sex is repulsive. This is confusing to me.

I am seeking experiences, preferably with people who may have been through similar to what I am going through currently. I am seeking advice on how to figure out who/what I am. I appreciate any help/advice/feedback. Thank you. :slight_smile: