1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

not really sure whats going on

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by mlwk321, May 13, 2014.

1. mlwk321

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Alright, never in a million years did I think I'd be confused about my sexual orientation, but I guess I had it coming.

When I was a little girl, I was attracted to both boys and girls. I used to have this girl who would meet up with me when I walked my dog just so we could kiss. My parents found out... and it didn't end well. I pushed that so far back in my brain because I got in so much trouble and obviously it "wasn't the right thing to do."

I've always thought about girls though. It's never really gone away. I feel like most girls go through the "I'm drunk and I'm going to make out with a girl" stage and I did. It still happens and then for days after, I fantasize about what could happen. On New Years this year, I kissed one of my close girl friends... and then asked her if we should try other stuff... and got rejected. I saw that coming.

However, I can't get it out of my head. I'm not sure where I stand with my sexuality because I am attracted to guys, and I like having sex with them, but sometimes I feel like maybe something is missing?

I'm not ready to talk to anyone I'm close to because I'm so unsure and I know they won't approve. I'm also too scared to go out and find a girl that I could try to connect with and see if I am a lesbian, or bi, or whatever label it would be.

I have no idea what's happening.

2. Canfer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You're self esteem seems to be low. But don't worry, with time things will be sorted out.
    About your oriental sexuality... even if your lesbian or bi, it doesn't matter. You just have to accept the way you are (in this case you seem to lean toward both sexs). But if you're unsure, just keep living your normal life. In time, you'll find what exactly you like... you'll see.

If you want more good advice about it and don't want to ask friends advice, maybe you could meet a psychologist. He/she can help you raise your self esteem, and help you find your sexual orientation I garantee you (I talked to a psychologist myself about something that is related to this).

Be strong!:icon_bigg

3. AmiBee

If you are attracted to both guys and gals, you are likely bisexual. You're attraction to each doesn't need to be 50/50. You seem like you are attracted to to women more than a drunken hook up. Just take things as they come and be open to the possibilities. There is no rush to label yourself. Hugs:slight_smile:

4. Kesha

Kesha Guest

Ok if u were attracted to girls and guys you are bi simple I'm bi probably millions of people are bisexual nothing is wrong with that what your parents did was wrong I'm not saying that your parents are homophobic or anything just they maybe just did not want you making out yet my parents don't want me to have a boy or girlfriend but that doesn't stop me. All you need to do is think about what you want or I should probably say who do you want. Just stop and think you might find the answer.