1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confused seeking advice form wbw

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by MoonChildTifa, May 13, 2014.

1. MoonChildTifa

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    im trans female im questioning if its possible for me to be lesbian life in the pas month and a half has been the hardest time of my life tied to only a lost love my 1st love I was with for 5 years before hormone's I wanted to marry her I loved her however I felt it was a lesbian relationship the moment we 1st kissed we made out caressed 1 another every moment we had together her parents let me stay at there house for 2 weeks because of family issue's they knew what we did we never made love in a sense of skin to skin they knew i wanted her and she wanted me we where inseparable completely head over heels in love we caressed one another the entire 2 weeks we both feel asleep every night by kissing for hours fully clothed, sometimes I would be behind her holding her hip's or thighs closer to me, sometimes she would be behind me holding my hip's or thighs holding me closer to her and when 1 of us would wakeup usually her we would watch the other one sleep and not move until the other 1 of us wokeup
    i'm wondering if other girls could be completely harshly honest about how I fell about being a girl should I quit fooling myself I'm female is it possible i can be lesbian? most male's don't exite me emotionally much, I would say sexually do to hrt I've acquired a little bit of attraction to males but overall I prefer the emotional relationship, sensually, and sexually with another girl even with my 1st love I looked feminine I've allways thought with my heart and soul is it normal for trans girls to have low or no desire for intimacy before hormone replacement therapy?

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why wouldn't it be possible for you to be a lesbian?

Trans people can be gay too hun! :slight_smile:

3. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why wouldn't it be possible for you to be a lesbian?

Trans people can be gay too ! :slight_smile:

4. MoonChildTifa

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    because of certain issues hun.......

5. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Those issues being...

6. MoonChildTifa

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ............I'm feeling like a worthless freak dear sister mainly because of my grandmother, and close minded feminists/ masculineists

7. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Right. Well none of those things change how you feel inside, which is the only thing that matters. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of people who will tell you that you can't be this and that because you have the wrong parts, but those people are obnoxious idiots!

8. MoonChildTifa

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    your right sister they never will and your right at the end of the day it's me myself and Irene lolz movie reference. those people sometimes effect your judgment I say something similar to fellow sisters all the time sometimes I let it get to me however. your right they are trans people can be the most loving of people if given a chance. =^.'=

9. I'm not a trans woman. But my partner is. We are in what many people would refer to as a lesbian relationship. I chose not to label it because while I'm dfab, my gender is a bit queerer than just "woman". Anyway, none of that has anything to do with her sexuality or gender. She is a trans woman and a lesbian. It's totally possible.

Like ElliaOtaku said, people will try to tell you who you are, but they can't. But my point is, there are plenty of women who are into women, regardless of parts. And you are who you are. Sexual attraction and gender don't determine each other at all. You are who you are.

Hope that helps a bit. :slight_smile: