1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can i tell for sure?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by lulu, May 14, 2014.

1. lulu

Hai! (I'm a girl, as you can probably guess.) So i've been really confused lately. So instead of just rambling on, i'll tell you what's been "goin' on" .

1.) I've caught myself staring at a girl's boobs and butt's a LOOOT lately.
    2.) But i still think guys are cute. (their FACES)
    3.) This has to do with the 2nd one ^. Well i was being a weirdo and for some reason (don't get creeped out. xD ) I thought about the "Dingaling" xD of a guy and it completely grossed me out and i was just like BLECH!
    4.) And yet i think of a woman's parts and i'm not grossed out whatsoever.

The thing is, I'm still a little young to be "figuring it out" physically, and quite frankly, I'm tricking scared to ask a girl out in real life. (Meaning, i've done it online and haven't had a problem.) (&&&)

2. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    1. A lot of girls like boobs. And can also appreciate parts of other girls.
    2. What else do you like about guys? Any sexual attraction? Or is it just faces?
    3. Why would that make you a 'weirdo'? - Also, this has made me feel inclined to ask how old are you? [No offence intended.]
    4. Are you less freaked out because you have those parts at all?

I can't really tell you what you are. Though you don't really need a label. Sexuality is fluid.

#2 Miiaaaaa, May 14, 2014
    Last edited: May 14, 2014
  3. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Depends.

1. A lot of straight girls are "attracted" to boobs and look at them too, so it would depend on whether or not you have sexual attraction to the whole body.
    2. Are you sexually attracted/want to date/marry men?