1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I bi?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by gaynerd64, May 14, 2014.

1. gaynerd64

For years I've been confident that I am gay, but recently I've been feeling slight attractions to girls. It is really strange because I can't quite figure out what is attractive about girls or whether I like them or not. Thoughts?

2. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You are only 15, from what you have stated, so you still have plenty of time to figure things out. Just ask yourself certain questions. Could you see yourself in a relationship with a girl? What about sex? You've established that you like guys, but you need to ask yourself these questions about girls. If you think you could have sex and/or a relationship with girls then you could most likely be bisexual. But bisexuality also could fluctuate from time to time. At times you could like one gender more than the other and vice versa. It's almost never 50/50.
    Hope this helped a little :slight_smile: I'm always here to talk if you need it :slight_smile: