1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back again - it got worse

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by elkers, May 15, 2014.

1. elkers

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Wow, I'm 40 and confused.

HOCD, ROCD, gay, straight, bi... Since I last posted about this, my attractions to my gay partner have lessened.

To recap on the last post, I was very gay, and very turned on by my partner. I have water on the brain and epilepsy, am on a high dose of medication to control the epilepsy. I've gone from that stage to being not turned on at all by him, but slightly turned on by women.

Even when I kiss him on the cheek it feels different. I can't describe it, but the sensations I used to get are gone. I'm an analysis freak, and I want to know why this has happened. Is this just because my hormones are changing?

I should mention that this whole problem has made me very depressed over the past few years and I used to wake up every morning crying. Now, the crying has lessened. I also have a rumination problem where I obsessively think about me not being right for him, us having to split.

This guy is incredible, he's loving, caring, fun, and means the world to me.

I know I need help, but I have tried everywhere I can think of with no luck. I'm still a confused guy, I still love him, but something is wrong.

Can I make this work?

Thanks for reading!

2. sid1990

it sounds like OCD, I mean being an analysis freak will cause all kind of problems and ruminations for you and your sex life.. maybe you should take a break of testing to see if females arouse you.. if they do they do..it will take time to find out maybe discuss it with him and have your OCD treated by a professional