1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

75% lesbian ish?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Weareinfinite, May 16, 2014.

1. Weareinfinite

Out Status:
    Some people
    So maybe someone can help me define who/what I am. Alrighty. Well to make it easier I usually tell people I'm bi, but lately I've been thinking "but girls are better". So I am sexually, emotionally etc. attracted to girls. That part I get, know, and it's pretty cool. But then there are guys... I mean the thought of what goes on..down thee.. Is just. Ew. But sometimes I'll get those school girl crushes but nothing serious. So anybody know? I mean I'm just curious and all so yup(!)

2. Hi!

Only you can figure out what you are and try to find a label that suits you.
    Labels are not perfect, so its best probably to hold off taking one on!
    Finding your sexuality is about figuring out whom you are attracted to, and whom do you want to have a relationship with, and not which label is most accurate:slight_smile:

I can tell you what helped me: realising that sexuality is about attraction, not about aversion.
    The fact that I am not averse to men, does not mean that I am attracted to them.

Just because I don't hate something,it does not automatically mean that I like it.

Sexuality is fluid, the only is we can try to work things around that and figure out what are our main preferences.. for one person being a 75% lesbian classifies as "lesbian", for another as 'bisexual', because she still *likes* boys (or maybe is just not averse to them?), but it does not have to be one or another, what matters is your preference.
    If you prefer women for sex, dating, love then you date them: and say "I date/like women".

If you still want to date boys because you are actually SEXUALLY and romantically attracted to them, then define yourself as somebody who dates/likes both.

Figure out whom you want to date, and with whom you want to be with and worry about labels afterwards.

Good luck!

3. Turkishtowel

Hi! I guess I'm kinda replying late but I hope this helps. I think I'm something similar to you and I just like to think of myself as a biromantic homosexual. It would explain the crushes on guys plus how you just totally aren't attracted to guys sexually

But just like NonsnsOnStilts said, what you identify is up to you and that doesn't necessarily have to be true. Trust what your heart says :slight_smile:

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I think your biromantic

5. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Sound more lesbian to me, It's still possible for lesbians to have innocent crushes on guys.