1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know what I am anymore. Can you help?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Bring it, May 17, 2014.

1. Bring it

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    For the past school year, I've had a crush on a guy. For a while my heart would pound at the thought of him and I'd blush when I saw him. Now, I've taken control of that so it doesn't happen anymore, but I still like the guy. The thing is, if I picture myself dating him, I get put off. I'd like to become better friends than we are, but anything serious beyond that just seems weird to me.

Changing the scenery a bit, I have a female friend that I've known for a little over two years, I think. She's one of my best friends, and I love spending time with her. I wouldn't say I have a crush on her, but I care for her a great deal. If she were to ask me out, I'd accept in an instant.

I feel affection and attraction for both guys and girls, but I only want to act on it towards girls. What might that make me? Like a homoromatic bisexual or something? I'd appreciate input. For the sake of my own sanity and how my brain works, I'd like to find a nice label to put on my forehead so that I can know what I am. Any thoughts are really appreciated.

2. IG88

I think that would make you heteromantic lesbian. If you have crushes on both genders, but only want to seriously date girls, then you lean towards girls.

You had a crush on that one guy. Do you have crushes on other guys, and would you want to date them?

3. Bring it

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I do like guys, and girls as well, but the thought of being with a guy turns me off. I just can't see it happening.

I have had one actual crush on a girl. I only saw her once, but she was stunning. If I had the chance to get to know her and she had a nice personality, I'd seriously consider asking her out.