1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Obsessed or Romantic!? Help!!!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by daftgurl, May 18, 2014.

1. daftgurl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey guys, I have a really big problem. I'm a bisexual girl living in a very conservative country. I have a long relationship with a guy, but I feel like I love him like a friend or brother, I don't feel sexually attracted to him anymore. I met a girl couple of years ago, and I think I had a crush on her. I have seen her only once or twice in my life, and how is it possible to think about her all the time? I never believed in love at first sight but I guess this is exactly what happened! She is from a different country, and she also has a boyfriend. To bad because this is the first time I felt something so strong about anyone, I cant explain it... I dream about her all the time. I always remember about the things we did together, the way she look at me, the things we talked about.. like she was my soul mate. I'm not sure if she felt the same way, but at least I know that there was some chemistry.
    So guys what should I do? Anything similar happened to anyone of you? Please help me...

2. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You seem to really like this girl. In my opinion, you said you are not attracted to your boyfriend anymore, are you happy with him?... You said it is long relationship so, I think you should really think about what you really want. I had felt that "love at first sight" and, I was in long relationship then too... I ended it and regreted it. I don't know how it would be for you. You said she lives in a different country, are you okay with that?

Anyway, you should think about your future with your boyfriend if there is no attraction.. And maybe talk with this girl more, see maybe there is a chance for you two, you mentioned she has a boyfriend too so, it's complicated..

Good luck to you xx

3. daftgurl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yes in fact I think I love her. I also love my boyfriend, but I guess not in the way I used to love him at the beginning. And yes, I care about him a lot and I don't want to hurt him. Did I mention that me and my bf work together the same business , and if we break up, its gonna be a shity situation not only for the two of us, for many people involved in our work. So I have to make a rational decision, so that no one gets hurt. He doesn't know about my sexuality yet, and maybe would be easier to tell him, but I don't know.
    And about that girl.... I haven't seen her for years, and I haven't hear from her... The only thing I know is that she has a boyfriend, I don't know if she love him or not, I don't know if she think of me at all, I don't know if she is worth it fighting for... I'm so confused right now. Sometimes I wanna get on a plane and go there and see her, and tell her everything I'm feeling just like that. But I'm scared of rejection, and losing everything. I guess we are not meant to be together in this life. :slight_smile:
    Anyway thanks for your opinion. Xx