1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transgender and now so confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by track454, May 18, 2014.

1. track454

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi, My name is Charlotte. I am 52 years old and have always known from age 3 that I was a Girl inside. At age 9 , after being beat up and pucked on most of my childhood , I was kicked out of the Girl Scouts and raped by two boy Scouts who lived on my street. With pressure from family , church and peers, I gave my dream of being a girl and have lived my life as a boy/man . Fast forward , My wife of 21 years left in 2009 when my construction business went bankrupt due to the lack of building in my area. During that time oof deptession and sadness , I started remembering joy Love and freedom I had in my youth when I lived as Girl. I started crossdressing at home little until I was living as a women except for work. Six months ago after I had studied a lot about MTF HRT. I decided to do a one month trial . I have never felt more alive and at peace ever. So since I started HRT, I have been lossing interest in intamacy with my Girl friend. However we get along otherwise better than ever. I can't help but think of her as a pal I shop with and have fun talking to. I also have been remembering how from time to time , through out my life , how I have been really attracted to male coworkers and friends. I have also fantasized my whole life about being with a man sexually but never have been. Now since HRT I am really becoming attracted to certain men and OMG, I can smell them and sometimes it is really a turn on. So my question is , what am I . I have considered myself a straight male my whole life and lived that way . Is my true sexual orientation a straight male , or a straight Female , Or am I bi-sexual . Could this be the hormones talking or have I let society dictate my sexual orientation for me. Please help , I am really confused , thanks, hugs, Charlotte

2. Acm

Acm Guest

I've heard that people's sexual preferences can change on HRT, but I'm not sure. Maybe the hormones made you feel more comfortable about being with men? You might be bisexual, with a preference for men. Only you can say for sure!
    Also, congratulations on starting HRT! :slight_smile:

3. track454

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thank you soooo much. I think you are right, I just never let myself give into that before. I feel so free now , Its wonderful. Charlotte

4. Acm

Acm Guest

Glad I could help :slight_smile: