1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone else?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ETCA, May 18, 2014.

1. ETCA

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So, not to long ago, I finally got it through my head that I like girls. Before, I think that I hadn't really LET myself look at girls, but now that I've kind of given myself permission, I'm finding myself looking at girls more and more. But I'm still kind of confused. I find some guys cute and dudes with six packs hot, but I've never had any attraction for men- emotionally and definitely not sexually. Now I'm starting to think I might be a lesbian instead of bi. Did anyone else go through this?

2. Happy Bubbles

Out Status:
    All but family
    Yes, yes. I went through exactly that. Just try out calling yourself a lesbian in your own mind. As I say, if the shoe fits... But if it doesn't feel right or you find yourself attracted to men too, you're probably on the bi scale. It's possible you're a Kinsey four or something, but it's most likely that you're lesbian but felt the need to tell yourself that you like men because of society's pull. But definitely consult your own mind and think about it. Sexuality is weird and confusing and, unfortunately, only you can identify who you are.

Rule of thumb: just because you can tell someone is attractive doesn't mean you're attracted to them.

Good luck!