1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexuality through a loop

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by theaterboy, May 19, 2014.

1. theaterboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So as of recently, I was almost 100% positive I was gay. But last night I had a sleepover with my two best girl friends. And we hang out all the time. I have have seen them changing but it has never done anything to me. (they are both straight by the way). But we were playing truth or dare and I had this urge that i would be dared to touch this girl's boobs. I have never been attracted to her and vaginas kind of scare me. But for a while that night I was kind of attracted to her. And now this has thrown my whole look on my sexuality out the window because this is the first time I have every honestly been attracted to a girl in any way. I wasn't really emotionally attracted to her, just kind of physically. So I guess I am just wondering if this is normal, or what I should do...

2. mangotree

I think it is normal. Especially if you've never been with a woman. Their bits can be kind of fascinating.
    Don't over analyse it.
    You can be gay and think certain girls are attractive.

I even had a sexy dream about a woman last night, it doesn't mean I'm not gay any more.

Peace!

3. OGS

OGS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with Mangotree--I wouldn't worry about it. Any attractive straight woman who has spent much time in gay bars can tell you that lots of gay men are fascinated by breasts.:lol:

4. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You should relax and keep paying attention to how you feel.

Don't choose a label and then insist on being defined by it. Remain open to experiences that feel appealing, and then, after you've had a chance to develop a pattern and a trajectory, *maybe* apply a label that best describes what you've done and where you're headed.

If those appealing experiences turn out to involve guys, great. If some turn out to involve women, great. There is nothing "abnormal" to experience in life...just life.

5. warholwendy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You gotta look at what's right for you, man.