1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question for women

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by jaje69, May 19, 2014.

1. jaje69

First, I am not sure if this goes here or not. I apologize if I did start this thread in the wrong section. Anyways, on to my question.

I am a single heterflexible male with a cock and cum fetish. Or you can say I am a hetro-romantic bisexual. The only part of the man I'm attracted to is his package. I love anal stimulation (I know that doesn't matter when it comes to orientation). I would bottom, but I don't want to be reciprocated. Nor am I interested in kissing, cuddling or anything like that. So, call it what you will. You can even debate it if you want. I'm still unsure what to "label" it myself.

My question is, what do you women think about dating a guy like or similar to this?

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm not into men but some women who are straight or bi are ok with it as long as your faithful to them and only do that stuff when your single

3. jaje69

I am faithful. I don't believe in cheating.

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Then there are some women out there for you my friend . it's just finding them that's the hard part but there out there , I've even known a man is similar to you and has a wife and she's ok with it and he's faithful .

5. jaje69

That's good. I'm glad to hear it. Hope I do find one.

6. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You will their out there .

7. XRay

I'm sure there are girls who won't like that, but there are also girls who would be completely okay with it, so don't worry :slight_smile: Personally I can tell you that if I was straight I wouldn't care to date a guy like you

8. caramel

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I'm in the same situation but the other gender. My boyfriend knows I find women attractive and fantasize about a threesome but I haven't really told him how much I really do fancy them (to the point of maybe bisexuality, still undecided) because I worry about how he'd react to it. I know I would be understanding if my boyfriend has the same tendencies as you mentioned above, natural things like this shouldn't be an issue when love is involved. I wish I'd had the courage to tell him when we first got together because now I think he would find the news offensive because I've kept it from him :frowning2:

9. jaje69

It would depend on how you word it. Be truthful but pick your words carefully. Maybe say how some recent fantasy got you thinking about your sexuality.

Okay, you may need to bend the truth a little.

And that you think that you may be bisexual. Or that you didn't want to say before because you wanted to be certain first. And you are bringing it up now because you think you may be and need to talk to someone about it.

Personally, I wouldn't mind having a bi girlfriend. It would be a turn-on.