1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual or Lesbian?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ifuwanttoucan, May 23, 2014.

1. ifuwanttoucan

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Alright...
    I am new to this site and not certain on how it works, or really, how well it works; I figured I would give it a shot because I've no one else I can spew this at (or no one I'd feel comfortable spewing to).

I am nearly 25 and have been bisexual, well, forever. I was nine years old the first time I kissed another girl and have had girlfriends in the past, as well as female lovers. I have always considered myself bisexual because the majority of my relationships have been men. Though I am currently single, I just got out of a near two-year relationship with a man. We broke up for reasons unrelated to sexuality, however, ever since I've been single I've opened myself up to whatever I want, whether it be a man or woman.

I work with a woman who I have always had a small crush on, but never thought anything of it because I had a boyfriend, and she is married. Recently we've been seeing more of each other at work events, sometimes parties at bars or houses. We always enjoy each others' company and quite often find ourselves cuddling in a corner while the party goes on around us. I know she is aware of my feelings for her, yet she knows I would never make a move - she is a married woman. Something must have finally snapped between us, though, because the other night we ended up kissing in a locked bathroom for nearly an hour. I didn't go any further, but I cannot get her out of my head now. It feels different when I'm into a woman, they make my head spin and I can't sleep and I feel a power I don't feel when I like a man. Women are so open and positive, men are terribly difficult to read even if positive. I don't know. I really just DON'T KNOW. The feelings I have for her make me question every relationship I've ever had with a man, and we haven't even had sex. Perhaps she is forbidden fruit... or maybe I'm suddenly realizing I am gay?!

Anyone actually read all of that? Any similar experiences? I'm welcome to any kind of response, I can handle criticism too. Please and thanks... everyone enjoy the weekend.

2. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I do know how you feel. Although I've never actually kissed anyone, whenever I get crushes on girls they are way more overpowering than men. Makes me question sometimes too. I just have one question: do you still feel sexually, physically, and/or romantically attracted to guys, even though you feel a lot more with women? If so, then I would still say you are bisexual. You just seem to have more of a preference for girls, which is ok! Bisexuality is almost never 50/50. It is very fluid, so many bisexuals find they have a preference for one gender over the other.

I hope that helped a little :slight_smile: