1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can you enjoy sex with a person you are not attracted to?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by MyLittleWorld, May 24, 2014.

1. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Or is it impossible?

2. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    People will have different views on this but i say its impossible unless there is some type of connection you have with them

3. Calix

I think there needs to be some physical attraction. But I imagine if there is a strong mental connection, it would be possible. I usually find it's after I get to know someone I start to feel attraction.

4. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

You'd have to define attraction. I think if you enjoy it enough to keep seeking it out that's still sexual attraction to some extent, just without physical or emotional attraction (It's possible to be sexually attracted to an 'ugly' person).
    On the other hand, you can also do it without lacking sexual attraction at all; like you have no interest in sex with them, don't mentally really want to do it, but you do it for various reasons and your body reacts. So yeah, normal.

5. wanderinggirl

It depends. I've convinced myself and others that I've enjoyed sex with them when I was holding back tears, so.

It's also possible to physically like something but emotionally hate it but feel guilty for not enjoying it so going along with it.

6. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

It's possible to enjoy sex with people you don't find attractive, and just are doing it for pleasure. However I question how much you really enjoyed it if it was hard not to cry, and you feel guilty. Maybe you just aren't a very sexual person.

7. Princess Danica

No. Well, you can but it's not easy, or fun (at least not for me). Did it once. Didn't like it much. Regret it now. But, life goes on...

8. Once a pon a time I used to have sex with a guy I didn't find attractive. At 1st it was ok (like I was masturbating), but as time went on I hated it and I eventually had to stop.

9. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Same for me but once was enough