1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbian attrected to feminine men

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Calliope, May 24, 2014.

1. Calliope

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hello everyone! Ever since I was a little girl I realized that I am a lesbian. Not very long ago I came out and everyone was surprised (I was 'too feminine' to be a lesbian according to some :dry:slight_smile: but now I am questioning if I am a 100% gay. Watching the Eurovision I fell madly in love with Conchita Wurst. She is the most gorgeous human being I have ever seen and I love her with all my heart. As a matter of fact, I thought about what it would be like having sex with her and to my surprise I would not mind her penis. However, I would mind if she was not dressed as a woman and was not wearing a wig and all that make up, as shallow as that may sound. Furthermore, I am attracted to several other men who look a lot like women. Are there any other people who have this? Or perhaps men who identify as gay and are attracted to really manly women?

2. mangotree

For me personally, liking cock isn't what makes me gay.
    I like men and the "male energy". Maybe it's the same for you (but for girls).

It's different for everyone though, penises mean a lot to other gay guys (and straight women) that I know.

Peace be with you.

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    still sounds pretty gay too me

4. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I think feminine men are really really aesthetically attractive, but I still couldn't bring myself to do anything sexual with them -shrug-

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Me neither

6. Sarah2695

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    If you were attracted to a very masculine male, then that would make you bisexual. However, since you are only attracted to very feminine men...and yes I did look up Conchita Wurst's photo...I have to say that you are still a lesbian.

7. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Me too

8. You still seem very much attracted to women - And like you said, if he wasn't dressed up as a woman, it wouldn't have any effect on you, so yep, I think you are still a lesbian - You just had one little exception!

9. TigerInATophat

Out Status:
    Some people
    I convinced myself for many years that I must be straight or at least bisexual because I could occasionally find feminine men attractive. Fantasy is different to reality however and my attempts at kissing boys, one of whom was fairly cute if not feminine, just put me off completely.
    Masculinity does nothing for me but gender isn't just about genitals. More significant I think are behaviours and the way someone presents themselves. Likewise I don't get turned on by butch women and prefer femmes.
    I also think Conchita is a beautiful woman when all dressed up (very pretty eyes), but if I imagine her as a male? Not my cup of tea.
    You still sound pretty lesbian to me :slight_smile:

10. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

wait
    Why is there is a difference between being attracted to a masculine male and a feminine male?

I know a heterosexual girl who exclusively only likes really feminine men, but she's not gay or bi, since they're still men...

I think the OP can still be a lesbian though if It's only aesthetic attraction and not sexual, but it just seems odd that gender expression would affect it differently.