1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not sure if I`m bisexual or asexual

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by RainbowFairy, May 24, 2014.

1. RainbowFairy

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I`m not sure about my sexuality; I think I might be bisexual but I`m still not sure yet. I know that I can find both males and females attractive and I often fantasize about being married and having a family with both males and females but when it comes to thinking about sex I feel nothing. The very thought of having sexual intercourse with anyone grosses me out(I know that it sounds childish) but when I read mature fan fiction I can turned on (especially if it`s male on male) but the very thought of having sex myself makes me uncomfortable. I can imagine myself being in a long term relationship with either sex but I just can`t see myself having sex with anybody. I`m still young and I will take all the time I need to figure out my sexual orientation but does anyone have any advice that they are willing to give me about figuring out my sexual orientation I would appreciate it.