1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you always know you're gay?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by luna61, May 24, 2014.

1. luna61

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    So I went through the first 15 or so years of my life being straight. Although I've never had a boyfriend, I've always had crushes on boys and male celebrities and I never saw women as sexually attractive. However, when I was about 16 I met this girl (she is a lesbian btw and I'm still close friends with her now and I told her I like her, but that's another story :lol:slight_smile: at my school and I started having feelings for her. At fist I didn't think it was a crush, I just though I REALLY liked her as a friend. I had a few sexual fantasies about her but I just thought it must be because I'm a horny teenager going through a phase or something :grin:

After a few months (maybe even a year), I kind of just accepted that I have a crush on her (I actually think I'm in love with her) and that's when I started to wonder whether I may be bisexual. Then I thought maybe I could be straight and attracted to just one girl. But I stopped thinking that because now I find other girls (as long as they're masculine) attractive. Since about a year (maybe more) ago, when I started to realise I may be in love with this girl, I have not thought about or looked at men in a sexual way at all. Now that I think about it, I have never really been 'boy crazy' or really had the desire to have a boyfriend (I go to a girls school btw, but plenty of girls still do have boyfriends). I have thought about sex with women a couple of times, but pretty much the only person I think about is my friend.

So yeah, because I don't really think about men anymore and I can't imagine myself being happy with a man (although it could just be because I'm in love with my friend), I'm starting to think that maybe I'm a lesbian. Can anyone relate?

2. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    yes but in the visa versa, but i was never girl crazy or had a gf but i can relate i guess