1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trying to accept being bi...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by BettyBoopGuido, May 25, 2014.

1. BettyBoopGuido

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

Hi all,

So here is my story: I came out as a lesbian a long time ago and a few years after that I realized that I am more likely bi and I am still working on accepting this part of myself..
    I have had many crushes on both guys and girls and my most recent crush has got me wondering: when I think of him and how wonderful he is, something holds me back- and recently I have realized that I am still figuring all this out. I told him how I felt and while we don't talk about it, we still talk and it's obvious we care about each other. He is on my mind almost constantly and I still find myself thinking of and checking out girls as well..

I hadn't really thought about my sexuality and had been just thinking of him and how I felt and then it was like I felt like I was forgetting something... And lately it has been on my mind and I am wondering about this- is it possible to after 4 or 5 years not be sure of who you are and still want to keep that to yourself? My other question is, is it crazy to wonder how someone would react to you being bi when the 2 of you don't even talk about personal stuff?

I know it's crazy, but it's confusing to me too...