1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexually Confused Teen Girl! Help!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Polterpup, May 27, 2014.

1. Polterpup

Alright, so I'm a sexually confused 14 year-old. I've been in a relationship with a guy for almost a year now. I already knew I was bisexual from a few years ago, but recently I've been having problems in my relationship. I really do love him and he's a great guy, but I've been wanting to be less and less sexually intimate with him. Even just kissing has been kind of a turn off. So I'm thinking that instead of being bi I might actually be gay, but I really just don't know. I also don't want to break his heart or hurt his family because they all love me. So, to break it down, I'm unsure if I'm gay and if I am then what should I do?

2. itsjessx

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What you need to decide ultimately is if it's all guys you aren't attracted to, or if it's just your boyfriend. Relationships do change over time, and if it's him that you aren't interested in, maybe telling him would be the best thing.

If it's all guys you feel you aren't attracted to, you could be gay. But, this is your choice and your choice alone to make. Nobody can tell you what your sexuality is, and you just need to trust in yourself and your own feelings and go from there. If you realise you're gay, then there's no rush to tell people, go at your own pace and decide what's best for you.

Best wishes :slight_smile: