1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by prussianblue100, May 28, 2014.

1. prussianblue100

Okay, so I saw a post similar to this, but I just feel like I need to ask. I'm still a little confused, seeing as I joined this site yesterday.

So, here's how I feel about men: I have dated men a couple of times. When I was little, I had crushes on tons of boys and would declare boys as my boyfriends without even telling them about it. Then, when I was twelve, I stopped having any feelings towards guys. So I continuously told myself I'm bisexual to make it easier on myself. (I seen YouTube videos and read articles saying this was normal.) A friend told me he loved me and the whole thing was just awkward all the way! I even asked at one point, "Why do you even like me?" (I'm so cruel.) I told his brother that I didn't like him that way and he told him because he knew I was too nice to say anything or something. Now, I'm realizing that my thoughts on a perfect guy were traits that I could easily find in girls and every crush I ever had were boys I only wanted to be friends with. Maybe I was only doing it to prove that I liked boys and wanted to date one. Also, since I feel this is going to be brought up, no sexual attraction. Only little urges. And no desire to date a Trans Male. Sorry, boys. I just can't.

Then, there's girls: I have never dated a girl, though I want to really, really, bad. I just think that I could really connect with girls on an emotional level. I have zero sexual attraction with men, so I read a fanfiction with a yuri lemon (girls having sex) just to see what I was in for. I was smiling and giggling all the way. My only problems are putting fingers in and biting my...Uh...Area. I really think I could date and even marry a girl. I find them irresistible. I could even go out with a Trans Female (bisexual?), though that would be after they have transitioned and our relationship would probably be platonic and no sex. There's just one problem. It's that same thing from when I was little. I'm wanting to date friends of mine. Some from middle school, some I haven't seen in years. I don't know if I really like them or if it's just to prove I'm a lesbian. (I don't declare them as girlfriends though.)

I don't know. I could use some help. If you could leave some input and not think about how much of a pervert I am with women, that would be great. Thank you.

2. prussianblue100

EDIT: Sorry, this was supposed to be in the advice section. If a mod could move this, that would be great.

3. Karabeara

Have you ever heard "if you're lucky you'll marry your best friend" ? We know who our friends are. We already like their personality and really if you're going to be in a actual relationship with someone you should be friends. You might be trying to prove something but it sounds like you just have a thing for your friends. It's totally normal.