1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has she change from straight to gay?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by candylady, May 29, 2014.

1. candylady

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am a girl.
    I have been hanging out with this girl for months. We laughed, we joke around, we had endless conversation. She even gave me flirtatious signals. So I thought I had a chance. Few months after hanging out, I finally told her that I like her. She told me she could sensed that I like her, just not really sure. So she replied "I can either be a friend or a foe...and.... I am straight". I was surprised, so I told myself is best to not make any further emotional and physical contact with her.

2 months gone by without any contact with her.....

Just yesterday, she messaged me in Facebook asking me how am I doing. I told her I am doing great! Blah~ Blah~ Blah~
    She said she has been talking less during the pass 2 months, because she is trying to figure out herself. She thought she is introvert. I told her she is not, because what I know about her was a total opposite.
    So I asked her about the chinese guy that she's been going out with for the passed 2 months. She told she could not get along with the guy. Here is what she said...

Her: Me and this guy we are both the same character. That's why we can't get along.
    Me: HAHA! I thought that's the best kind of relationship?
    Her: Apparently its not.
    Me: I thought that's the best relationship goals? Because you are both the same character?
    Her: Noooo! We get tired of each other actually. I am tired of him, and so is he tired of me.
    Her: I am talking about the opposite gender.
    Me: I see. But I know you are smart enough to turn the 'boringness' around yea?
    Her: If guy to guy have the same things in common, and girl to girl have the same things in common, no problem at all! Endless Conversations.
    Her: So,... have you found someone?
    Me: Apparently... Yes!
    Her: He or she?
    Me: Is a she...
    Her: That's great.
    All the sudden she stops and said she had to go shower blah~ blah~ blah~ Weird eh?

So my questions are, why is she telling me she is talking about the opposite gender? and why does she asked me if I have found someone or not?

A little help here... :icon_redf

2. Tetra

Huh, interesting.

That sounds a little bit like a hint to me. It's like she contacted you solely to tell you that she likes women now. Sounds like a tip-off.
    You should keep talking to her, and asking her how she's doing. It'll be good to have someone there she can rely on, and from there, anything can happen.

3. Rumpletubb

There might have been a chance that she was in denial or not ready to accept her sexuality, whatever it is.
    Might also be that she misses you as a friend.

This require more prodding I think.

4. VacantPlanets

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's not a hint at all, what she is saying is that when 2 female friends have much in common they can talk about it forever, but when it's a man in a woman with a ton in common they still don't talk about it. Prodding is going to make her silent again for a while.