1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Being into Tomboy's Make You Gay?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by JohnB, May 29, 2014.

1. JohnB

Is this for real?

I was having a discussion with some friends, about Miley Cryus being hot, I thought she was smoking, and the others were not feeling it, they said she wasn't all hot(aside from the tongue thing), how her dressing as a oy didn;t realy matter because she is hot, then my lesbian frined flat out told me that if I am into tomboys, I am a homo.

It was hilarious, I still laugh at that, but since she is a full on lesbian who is comfortable with herself, I cannot disagree with her analysis. We've known eachother for a long time now, so she can make such an assessment about me.

I am left wondering, is that true? I am into lesbian for the fact that they are into girls, especially if they dress as tomboys, but knowing they arte females actually makes things a little better for me.

So, is it true? A dude is dating a tomboy for a sporty chick who has short hair or whatnot, be gay?

Lol.

2. laurenc

laurenc Guest

liking tomboys does not make you gay .btw many straight guys like tomboys

3. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I think It's the stupidest thing I ever heard.

4. Tetra

Someone such as herself should know that sexuality is fluid, and just because you like one thing doesn't mean you are DEFINITELY *insert title here*. It's not as easy as that. It'd be nice if it was, but it isn't.

I'll agree with Fallingdown7 here, and say that that's the stupidest thing that I've ever heard of.

5. shadowraptor

Since when was Miley a tomboy? Literally every straight friend I have has on at least one occasion mentioned that she is incredibly hot. So no, finding Miley hot does not make you automatically gay.

And, just saying, her tongue thing is nasty. You have some weird friends. :icon_wink

6. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I hate when people think that but what do you expect in the world we live in today

7. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Umm, no. It would be like saying if she fell for a tomboy, that she must now be straight.

8. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

No that's ridiculous, tomboys are super hot, and if you where gay you wouldn't be attracted to them. If you are attracted only to women, and you are a guy, you are straight. Your friend was wrong. I really like tomboyish women too, but I'm not straight.

9. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Aww yeah!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

10. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

Hello :smilewave When I grew up all of my best friends where tomboys. Best kind of people ever.

11. BelleFromHell

Well, according to your friends' logic, I'm a gay man. :roflmao:

Do they live in the 1940's? Gender roles need to be killed with fire...

12. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    excellent point

13. jahow95

Miley Cyrus is smoking hot. She does weird shit which is why guys don't like her, but she is hot.
    And liking 'tomboys' doesn't make you gay - by definition if they have a vagina and you're a male then you cannot be gay.

14. JohnB

btw, Tomboys are freakin' hot! And my friend is a tomboy and I am SO into her.

Teasin' me and such. Bad boyish-like girl. ;P

#14 JohnB, Jun 7, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2014
  15. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yay!!! :grin:

16. CharlieHK

CharlieHK Guest

...Miley Cyrus? The tongue lady? Wrecking ball? I'd rather deep throat a cactus than hit that.

And no, Tomboys are GIRLS. So a BOY liking a GIRL isn't homosexual.

You lesbian friend doesn't know anything at all, just because she is gay, doesn't make her an LGBTQ expert.

17. straightqueer20

No I mainly date guys. I don't really consider them gay. I am a tomboy supposedly. I wear clothing that would be expected on a man and wear short hair. But I do wear make up. But I'm perceived as male due to height nearly 6' build and voice etc oddly enough. Some of the guys I dated would date more femme females exclusively while others preferred women who were on the butch side. But not a one has ever been bi. But I think sexuality more involves the sex. At least it does for me. I only exclusively like men. By that logic it would include a tomboy. I as a straight woman never found any sex appeal to a butch women. Because I am sexually turned on by the male physique not by how someone acts really. I would definitely consider myself bisexual if I liked one.

18. JohnB

Girls who are tomboys are pretty awesome. I do not see what my friend said was negative, I just laugh at it because she is gay, I am pretty sure I am some form of gay, and I find tomboys irresistable.

The boyish side gives them a spunky, "I don't care what anybody says about me" attitude, which means they faced some adversity growing up by the way they dressed at some point and decided to not care and be confortable with what they felt like, and to choose short hair, boyish clothes, and knowing they can attract and get any man, plus also get even straight women interested in you, adds a whole new level.

They are really cool to hang out with also.

---------- Post added 8th Jun 2014 at 11:31 PM ----------

Even know someone who gay dudes even hit on. Get best of like, all worlds. :slight_smile:

19. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like this thread! Didn't realize how much people actually dig the whole tomboy thing! :laugh: