1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm so confused..

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by La Bella Vita, May 29, 2014.

1. La Bella Vita

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    So, here's the deal. I'm am a 21 year old female. And so far throughout my whole life I have been straight. I never questioned it really. Everyone in my family is straight, it was what was the norm for me. I was married when I was 19 and divorced last year. I have never been able to keep a relationship with a man. But I just put it off as me being to picky. Or with my marriage, he cheated multiple times. Really my whole life I have had sexual attractions to men and to woman. I just never acted on any with a woman. Now there is this woman who I work with. I find myself thinking of her a lot. She is gay. And she makes suggestions that seem flirtatious. What do I do. I'm scared to let her know of how I feel and scared of what my family will say if a relationship was to spark up.

2. Karabeara

It sounds like you're bi-curious or bisexual. You should explore this! Try flirting back see where it goes. You're luckier than a lot of us. We don't have any one to experiment with. As for your family you can tell them you're bi-curious or nothing at all. You are 21 years old no one has to know who you're dating unless it gets serious enough to where you (and her) feel "it's time to meet the family". Good luck and have fun. :wink:

3. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Hey.. This would be difficult for you.. I do understand you to a degree.. But I think I always knew I was a Lesbian. I understand worrying about your families reaction.. That is all in time though you don't need to stress yourself with all of these questions right now. Just let it be. If you do end up getting with this girl and she does end up making you happy.. I doubt you'll feel as insecure as what you do right now. Clearly you are having trouble with not knowing what the future holds.. Don't be! Do you even know your families views on homosexuality?

Hang in there x

4. La Bella Vita

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    So far no one in my family is gay. I come from a very religious family. So they are firm believers in heterosexual relationships. But I have always had feelings towards woman a little. I guess I just buried them and dated men because it was the norm. She asked me to go skydiving with her over the weekend. So I think I will. See what happens and maybe talk to her about my feelings and she what she thinks or how she feels. Then go from there.