1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with not-so-random hookup

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by NewGirl24, May 30, 2014.

1. NewGirl24

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    This boy has been in my french class for 4 years and, oh boy, you should hear him speak french. It's about the sexiest thing ever. We have always been friends and sometimes he tells me he loves me really randomly and I know it's just a friendly thing because he does it to another person I know and it isn't a secret or anything I don't really care.
    He is absolutely amazing at french, is completely fluent and soaks up the language like a sponge. It's really amazing. He's also funny and nice and good looking. Not too long ago, he said to me "[insertnamehere] you look really beautiful." I responded with"I'm weating sweatpants" "so?" "My hairs falling out out of a bun" "[insertnamehere] none of that matters"
    This was weird because he's never said anything like that to anyone else that I know of. We had a huge test coming up and I genuinely needed help so who better to ask? He came over after school one day and we started kissing. He pulled my body against his and it was getting pretty physical. We went to my room and he started touching me everywhere and we were grinding up against each other. We ended up fucking. It was amazing and he even said a few choice french words :wink: it was so much better than I could have expected. It was also my very first time. He made me feel so special and since then we have been texting and I got an A on that test. He doesn't know that I'm bisexual and I don't know if I should tell him or not. Does it even matter if I do? It's a straight relationship so now I don't feel the need to tell anyone. It was also very spur of the moment so we didn't use protection and I'm not too worried, but I am a little concerned. I'm only 16, so what precautions should I take? Thanks!!!

#1 NewGirl24, May 30, 2014
    Last edited: May 30, 2014
  2. Pyromaniac

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First off, not to cause panic, but ALWAYS USE PROTECTION!

Now that that is out of the way, I wouldn't tell him yet, but that's just me. It's not being deceptive, but it's not really relevant until you are seriously committed to each other. If you do tell him, there is nothing wrong with that, either. But I would probably wait until you're pretty sure you are exclusive.

3. Najlen

Congratulations on the relationship! As for telling him about your sexuality, it is generally a bad idea to tell anyone close to you unless you know their views on LGBTQ people. You could bring up LGBTQ rights or issues in a conversation and see how he reacts. If he seems supportive, then when you are ready, and only when you are ready, tell him. You don't have to tell him if you don't feel comfortable doing it, but in my opinion it would be a good idea. If he found out later from another source, he might get upset. Also, telling him will show that you trust him. If you are nervous about telling him, it can be easier to come out in writing- with a text or a note. I have experience with this method, and for me at least, it really does make things easier. If you don't feel ready, wait a while. You should only come out when you are ready. He sounds like a great person and I'm sure he'll be accepting. Good luck!