1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am a mess.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by KiddlesP, Jun 1, 2014.

1. KiddlesP

I haven't really been on the forum for awhile. I have lost all understanding as to what I am now in my sexuality. I thought I was Bi, but then I thought I was closer to gay, so I had a boyfriend. However after a few eels we tried some stuff, and I realized that I love being close to a person, any person, and holding them. I fantasize about guys mostly, but I just cannot have sex with a guy, I do not like it.

So really it comes don to me preferring guys mostly, but not wanting to ever do anything with them. I want to do these things, I want to just be this or that, because it is easy to say, "I like this"... but I do not know what I like...

I am sorry if this doesn't make any sense.

2. Najlen

It makes sense. Romantic and sexual orientations are different things, you sound like you could be confused on which is which. Do you have any idea why you think you prefer men but wouldn't want to do anything with them? Would you feel any better about being with a woman? Good luck!(*hug*)

3. Fantasy is a fantasy. So it's time to get back to reality whether you like to have sex with girls or boys.

4. KiddlesP

I like the idea of them. I like they way they look, the way they act, the way they smile, but trying to do something, I just have no internal passion. Often times when I masturbate it is to the idea of giving someone else pleasure, but not really through the typical sense of penetration. When I try something though, I can give them pleasure, but I do not feel good doing it.

I would love to try to be with a woman, but I am afraid because the romantic attraction isn't as strong, and without that I am not sure how I could find out.

5. Joelouis

Mate, what you say here makes perfect sense - to me at least.
    I like the male features, as in facial looks, the posture, build and cuteness.
    But the thought of sex is not for me. Has this got a label?

6. polarpol

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Do you dislike sex at all, with any person of any gender, or do you have a...well, soft spot for certain features? Because, if it's the first choice, you're probably a panromantic asexual.

7. Joelouis

Sex with a woman - yes, sex with a guy - no.

But, as the OP says, holding someone - anyone, feels desirable to me.
    Very confusing!

8. KiddlesP

Panromantic asexual could be the answer, I am not sure. Should I just put in a lot of effort with a girl to see if that is my preference after all?

---------- Post added 1st Jun 2014 at 05:24 PM ----------

I guess I have a fear that if I try for a woman and go all the way, and don't like it, then I am probably asexual, which I know is not a bad thing, but it is not really my preference. On the other hand if I like sex with woman, then what do I go for? Do I follow who I am most romantically attracted to, or the most sexually attracted to?

9. polarpol

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I don't really know. You, as an entity, are the only one who can answer that. *Goes away pretending to be Rafiki*