1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I see hot girls everywhere now!!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Roygbiv, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Roygbiv

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So, I realized I'm bi a month ago, and instantly after I started looking more at girls. Because I'm curious, I guess. But before I realized my orientation, I didn't get turned on by girls, I just found some of them cute, like all girls do. The other day I saw a girl in my class come into the room, and it was like I had never seen her before. I saw her in a completely new way, and found her extremely hot! And I only looked at her for a couple of seconds, it was enough to make my heart beat faster! I have known her a bit for several years, but I've never thought of her as something more than a cute and nice girl.

So I guess my question is, after you realized your orientation, did you instantly start to see attractive people of the same sex everywhere?

2. Sarah2695

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yes, the same thing happened to me. I had always tried to suppress my attraction to women subconsciously. However, once I realized my feelings for this woman, I started remembering the same feelings I had felt in my past but had never recognized. This made me realize my sexuality. After that, I am super attracted to women...everywhere I go. They just seem to be getting hotter and hotter.

3. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah the same thing happened to me!! I think maybe it's because you have started to accept and not suppress the urges to look at girls in a certain way because you know that there is nothing wrong with it now and have accepted it as who you are :slight_smile: That's what I noticed with me :slight_smile:

4. Roygbiv

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks guys! I have probably always looked at girls this way, I just didn't know it until now. Now that I've realized I like girls, I can allow myself to have those feelings :slight_smile: Weird, huh? My mind is screwing with me at the moment, but I enjoy exploring this new world!! It's like reading an interesting book, only the book is myself :slight_smile:

5. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yes i've seen some pretty hot guys but i have noticed that there are some ugly men out there. :roflmao:

6. TheStormInside

I'm still figuring out exactly where I lie on the spectrum, but yes, I've definitely experienced the same thing. I notice women a lot more and there is more "feeling" there, as well. I've also realized that I was always "correcting" myself in the past like I was trying to condition myself not to look at women, maybe you did the same?

7. prussianblue100

Yes! In eighth grade, I found myself staring at girls all the time. That was around the time I realized my sexual orientation. Then, I kinda started determining if they were hot or not. Like "Oh my god. She's so fucking hot!" and "Meh." When I looked at boys, I just saw boys. I mean, they're kinda cute but nowhere near as beautiful as girls. I don't know. It's weird being a lesbian.

8. Roygbiv

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yes, I have. I have never allowed myself to look at a girl as someone I could actually find hot, until now. I now know that I have always found girls hot, but didn't think of it as sexual.

9. Tardis221B

This is too true! :slight_smile: I used to never even let myself look at girls, but once I realized and accepted myself I can't help but see beautiful women everywhere. Also, once I started accepting that I had romantic feeling towards women, I couldn't help but laugh when I looked back at my childhood and teen years and thought, wow I was so girl crazy and I didn't even know it :lol:

10. Najlen

The same thing happened to me. I always looked at girls, but the way I looked at them changed.

11. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

It's never happened to me, but I suppose It's normal in your situation.

12. butHitlerisDead

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    While I identify as bisexual, my attraction to people is pretty weak, which is why I would also identify as gray-asexual if it wasn't so much to explain to everyone who asked, but the way I figured out I was bisexual was I more or less fell in love with/had a huge crush on my best friend... about a year or two ago. Long story short, it didn't work out (ugh, straight girls), but she was a catalyst to me realizing I was attracted to other girls. I think the reason I hadn't realized it before though is because my attraction is on the weaker side (unless I already have a crush on them or something), but the only reason I realized I was attracted to guys at all was because that was what was expected of me, to like boys.

So to answer your question yes, I noticed girls more often after I realized I was bisexual.

From what I've heard from other people in the LGBT community in general, it's more common in bisexuals or pansexuals than homosexuals. Probably because it's easier to realize you're not attracted to the opposite gender than to realize you're attracted to both (yes, I know I'm generalizing).

#12 butHitlerisDead, Jun 2, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2014
  13. Roygbiv

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Nice too hear your thoughts on this! Thanks :icon_bigg

14. thekillingmoon

Yes, I still have days like that. I relate it to being single and lonely lol.

15. Yes, absolutely!! I realized my sexuality because I finally noticed the way I was thinking about girls, and now that I realize it and for the most part, accept it, I see hot women everywhere and it's just ahdjggjfkgjgkgl!! However, now, I'm more focused on trying to have the best relationship I can have with my amazing online girlfriend <3 But before that, when I would go to my zoned school for tutoring and testing, it was almost like Heaven because there were hot, cute, and beautiful girls all over the place!! :slight_smile: