1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused.com (not an advertisement or something...lol)

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by lolaa, Jun 2, 2014.

1. lolaa

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Um so Hi.
    So I like guys and have for since I could remember. But in the last year or so I have become more and more attracted to girls. And I still like guys too but I don't really know what I am. I'm confused, I thought it might be a phase but like I like them both & I'm just really confused
    Help :frowning2:

2. Sigrid

Don't worry too much about it. I mean, you should definitely be open with yourself and try to figure this out, but you shouldn't stress it. Being confused is completely normal, and probably healthy, since it makes you think things through. :slight_smile: It sounds like you might be bisexual or something of the like, but labels aren't important. What's important is that no matter who you feel attracted to, you are just being you, and there could never be anything wrong with that.

3. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You sound bisexual maybe...do you find yourself sexually, physically, and/or romantically attracted to either sex? Do you think you would be able to have sex with either one? What about a relationship? If you said yes to any of these, then I would probably say you are bisexual...but like I tell everyone else and many people have told me, you don't have to label yourself :slight_smile: No need to label love :slight_smile:

4. lolaa

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you so much for replying. I thought everyone was gonna ignore me >.<
    I do feel physically and emotionally attracted to both genders, but I'm still unsure like I thought that it was a phase or something. And as for relationships they freak me out a little bit (for both genders) haha

5. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Relationships freak me out too sister, so it's all good :wink: But if you feel emotionally and physically attracted to both, then I would say you're bi. I don't think being bisexual can be a phase...

6. lolaa

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Haha, yeah ;p
    I wasn't sure untill the LGBT woman came to my school but I was to scared to talk to her >.<
    And I just wanted to be sure of what I felt XD

7. Sigrid

I'm glad we could help, and I hope you feel a little better now. C:
    By the way, you should never feel scared to talk to people like that, because they're usually really good at what they do. You don't have to, of course, but you should talk to someone. I promise that the more you talk about it the more comfortable you'll feel about your sexuality. And hey, I'm always happy to talk :wink: