1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Opening my eyes

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by lulu, Jun 2, 2014.

1. lulu

So a couple of days ago, i realized that I'm DEFINITELY bisexual. I'm attracted sexually to women and also to men. :kiss:

After i found this out, i told my sister who already knew, something was up. She doesn't care what gender i like, because i'm her baby sister and she loves me. ( Almost exactly what she said.)

Well after that, i started to regret it. I thought that by telling her, i might've made a mistake. I don't want to be treated differently because of the gender I'm into. Well finally, today, I was thinking, and realized that women appeal to me way more than men ever did. And i remembered that I've always been like this. From when i was little, to now. When i was a little girl, i wanted nothing to do with men. They petrified me and i avoided them at all costs. I have a few examples of this.

1.) When i was little, i was diagnosed with Legg-Calve-Perthes disease. The bone shaped like a ball, that connects to your hip socket, was being.. basically eaten. It was fading away and dying, so, they had to use the gel they use on pregnant women, on my leg for an X-ray type thing. This required for me to be in my shirt, and only my underwear as bottoms. A man came in as the doctor that was going to do it. As soon as i saw him, i started hysterical crying, waling, and pleading for a female doctor. (of course i got what i wanted. :grin: )

2.) I was in dance when i was little. We were taking a group picture, and GUESS WHAT! The photographer was male.. All the other girls were beaming as he said "Say cookies!" and then there was me.. pouting and giving the death stare... at him. I have the picture in my closet somewhere.

3.) I have an older cousin ben. a waaaay older cousin ben. He's 29 and I'm turning 14 in 6 days. When i was again.. little, he would always purposely scare me. He used to pick me up, and rotate in super fast circles. Remember, i was probably like 3 feet and he was probably 6 feet. (He's super tall. But so is his dad.)

ANYWAY, Sorry for rambling on and on and on. :slight_smile:

Wanna share when YOU finally had that realization? (!) (&&&)