1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First same sex crush (bisexuals)

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by BobJones, Jun 2, 2014.

1. BobJones

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    sorry if this is in the wrong section
    I was wondering when you all had your first same sex crush. I am bisexual and I remember having one last summer on this really cute guy...at, of all places, a Christian camp... It was my strongest gay crush to dae but wasn't as strong as what I normally have had on girls. Anyway, we was really cute and he was also in my youth group at church. I just thought a lot about kissing him, making out with him... and guys in my cabin would have their shirts off a lot so I saw is body and I wanted him more... It was really scary for me because it made me think I was gay... This was also during the time I fell in love with my beautiful girlfriend... that attraction was quite a bit stronger than with the guy at camp... My church is not hateful and bigoted though, they just view homosexual behaviour as wrong, but teach that Jesus loves everyone dispite their wrongdoings.... anyway I am wondering when you had your first same sex crush and when what your thoughts were, what it was like, what made you like that person, ect.

2. CoffeeandCake

My first crush... wow XD. I guess I liked her because she was always there for me when I needed someone and was one of the only ones that could make me smile. I mean real smiles. Not like the fake ones I give out everyday.

3. StillHere

Uh, last year. He was in my gym class. I would classify him as a 'twink'. Really cute outgoing guy who I really just loved all about him.

He turned into kind of an ass over the past 6 months though.

My first same sex crush (even know I never really had a heterosexual crush) was more of a realization thing for me. It helped me come to terms with who I am.