1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Masturbation Resources

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by banonymous, Jun 3, 2014.

1. banonymous

banonymous Guest

I am 15 and straight. I just want to know of some ways to improvise dildos or vibrators for anal masturbation. I usually use the round end of a sharpy or toothbrush. Don't tell me to buy one, I just want to know of way bigger and safer objects that can be found around the house. Thanks.

2. I know you're not going to like my answer, but seriously, please don't stick anything in your butt that is not specifically made for the purpose. It's dangerous, can injure you and/or get sucked up in there--and then you'll be making a trip to emergency room to get it removed. It's not a good situation.

3. Techno Kid

*bad idea*

4. mangotree

Sorry to say it's not safe to put things up there that aren't designed for that use. If it gets stuck or does damage to your insides, then that will be more embarrassing than buying a dildo.
    You could always try your finger(s).

Be safe and peace be with you.

5. KrnlKrazy

KrnlKrazy Guest

Man thats the problem with being 15 and gay. Can't get dildos. I think its legal to order or but you can't go into a sex shop.