1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Asexuality

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by bmh1378, Jun 4, 2014.

1. bmh1378

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I think I am Asexual and I do not know how to handle it. At first I just thought I had a very low libido but I feel it must be more than that. I find sex to be uncomfortable and if someone were to tell me I would never have sex ever again I would be completely fine with it. I have never enjoyed having sex and I often feel it is a chore when I have sex.
    I think my question here is to reach out to anyone who may know more about asexuality and learn more about it and if this is something I am dealing with. I also wanted to start this thread to hear stories from people etc.
    Thank you!

2. butHitlerisDead

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I recommend you check out asexuality.org. Not that we're not happy to help you on this forum, I just think you'd find better answers there.

3. Anonymouse7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    AVEN(asexuality.org) also has a large forum community similar to emptyclosets and you would probably find it helpful, I consider myself as asexual as well but I think emptyclosets is better suited to issues suited to LGBT people, but not exclusively. There are just different issues to deal with which not everyone here has experienced

4. Caillin

Well I dont have much of a story but I am asexual :lol: It might be better if you try an asexual forum you may get more help and guidance from it but you're welcome to come talk about me if you wanna learn more about it or something of the sorts and ill try to help the best I can.