1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infatuation with this Hot guy

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Johanz, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Johanz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So I think I'm bi and never really had a deep male crush before besides this guy. I've been infatuated with this guy for weeks now and I cant stop thinking about him. At first I think he looks good. we didn't use to hang out until one of my friends became close with him so I grab the opportunity to tag along at parties and hangout with them. So this really hot guy, he is an Abercrombie model which says alot. He is such a douche tho, like a total asshole, he is a lil mean to me but I know he just say it as a joke because he does it to everyone and targets people and I don't really get offended easily so he rarely targets me. He makes fun of gay people a lot and he is very opinionated and I don't know if he is religious or not but he brings up religion alot.

So we hang out a lot of times and this particular evening all of us got too drunk and out of a blue the conversation of penis came up and balls lol so he asked me to show him my balls and I didn't I told him to show his first which he did. At this point we were both really really drunk and we got in his bed with this one female friend I have. I think he was really horny cuz he ask the girl to have a threesome with us but the girl is such a good friend of mine so we both didnt want to do it. But I know the girl wanted to have sex with him cuz she told me the morning after I was making fun of her.... any ways I dunno what happen but we ended up being in his room in his bed alone and he stared at me. OMG he looks soooooo gorgeous like so hot lmaoo anyways he asked me to show my balls and compare sizes.. He has really big testicles not even gonna lie.. and he lied about his johnson being really big which I think it was a 6 something but thick.. We got interrupted at the bedroom when other people looked for us.. also he asked me touch his wiener and I was contemplating cuz he is an asshole and he might use it against me so I didnt do it.. I was really wondering if he is gay or maybe bi, he has a girlfriend and he has been with a lot of girls before.. He doesnt have a problem with hooking up with them at all.

So this was his apt. I dunno for some reason everyone wanted to play beer pong at my apt so we went back to my apt. So I tried convincing this girl to hook up with him and I lead both of them in my bed (same girl). IDK what happen he left and went outside I was laughing cuz the female friend really wanted the D she was upset and told me to go get him ahhahah... Anyways she left my room and this guy came back to my room and I was surprised... He lay down in my bed and stared at me really sexually again he ask me to touch his dick and whatever I was so drunk and just went for it... He then grab my head and told me to suck him off and I was like nope suck me first... I did this so that he cant use it against me I make him do it first i dunno its just to test the water and see if its okay for him to do it first ahah So he did he gave me a BJ for like 3 sec I think that was enough reassurance so I gave head instead. I was jsut making sure that he does it too so later when we are sober he wont tell other people lol. Also, I asked him if he kissed a guy before cuz I really wanna make out with him hahaha I forgot what his answer was but I made out with him lol and someone knocked at my door and we didn't get to finish. I was soo pissed and when the party is over we decided to all go to a 24hr fast food chain and I grab the opportunity to get some alone time with him but it was too late he already pass out..

So what do u guys think, Im not even gonna ask if he liked me or not and I think he was just really horny, but could it also mean he is bi? can a straight person give oral to someone without being gay? also the fact that he wanted to mess around with me instead of this blond girl says alot... But I'm not getting my hopes up... I just really wanted to get some alone time with him but it never happens... Also 2 days later we partied again... but he doesn't seemed remember anything I think he does remember well I'm not really sure cuz the last thing I asked him before if he is gonna remember this? and he said he will.. After what happen he doesnt seem to acknowledged it? I really wanna ask him so bad about what happened and want it to happen again but I dunno how to bring it up we are really not that close but I just party with him alot.. what should I do.

Do u think he wanted to do it again? well also like a week after our little encounter we made out well more like when I was doing hookah I passed him the smoke and I just got to close and kissed him ughhh this gives me butter flies thinking about it... ahahah I'm like really obsess the past few weeks thinking about him its summer now so I wont see him at all... but I stalk his FB ahahah cuz I really need some answers and I dont have his number and we are not that close for me to initiate the talking. What should I do? should I bring it up? or how do I do this in a not awkward way I mean we only really hang out when we are both super drunk or at a party sooo yeah its posible that it might happen again but I dunno if he wants to or not.. How do I seduce him? cuz I swear it wasnt even me who initiated he was the one who ask me to do those stuff and now I cant stop thinking about it... I hate how he acts as if nothing happened at all and I did the same which I'm so good at cuz it is not awkward between us at all... ahhaha Anyways just sharing... I can share other parties too like involving hickies and drunk wrestling hahaha... :slight_smile: sorry if this gotten so long I just need to tell someone about this or i think I'm gonna explode... so what do u think of him? also I'm not so obsess with him anymore after like a month... hahaha I wont see him till college stars again tho... and I've never been so excited to get back to see him at parties... lol is this normal, is this ever gonna go away? :bang::bang::kiss::dry::icon_sad::bang::icon_redf:tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

#1 Johanz, Jun 4, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
  2. Najlen

It might go away, it might not. It is possible though, that he hooks up with girls so often because he is bi or gay and is trying to hide it. He might be being mean to you because he likes you and wants to hide it. That's the impression I get from this story, but I'm a girl and don't know how guy's brains work, so this may not be the best advice.
    P.S. I definitely think its possible for someone to have sex with the same gender and still be straight, especially if its a drunken encounter.

3. Johanz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yeah I've been better I'm not as obsess with him anymore but I still think of him from time to time.. And he has a girlfriend right now.. Yeah with him teasing me I don't think he likes me he is prolly just being an asshole.. I wish he like me a lil but I don't think he know I like guys but he prolly does snow since I mess around with him already.. What should I do I really wanna get closer to him..

4. Gen

Gen

It doesn't sound as though he is completely straight, but that doesn't mean that starting anything between the two of you would be a good idea. Regardless of whether he was using you or actually interested, he doesn't sound like a good guy at all. I'm doubtful that you'll get anything more than sex out of him going into the future and it sounds as though you are starting to develop feelings for him that go beyond that.

5. seeking

I say just talk to him more and try to become his friend. If it meant anything it will happen again if you make a comfortable surrounding for him. But, he definitely doesn't sound straight because a drunk straight person wouldn't even have sex with the same sex. The person might kiss the same sex but not have any form of sex in my opinion. So I say there is something there, but create a frienship to create a comfortable surrounding. I do agree with the person above me about him not being a great person and this might end up just being sex for him and nothing more. But, at the same time follow your gut about the situation as it progresses. I wish you the best and hope this has helped.

6. rich96

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    What do i want to say first...

Abercrombie model? the dudes with their mosquito bite abs who look like greek sculptures that model for A&F and are all over the dang place in the store with not one girl model in site? (i admit, i envy their ripped appeal) most of them are probably gay or bi anyway seeing as their creep CEO (those boys are his life) is gay and dont get me started on their Quarterly, it's a sausage fest. But anyway, i'm going to say this, because i care about you as a human, and you seem like a very attached person... Find someone else. He's jock head model who could care less about your feelings, or his pretty girlfriend who deserves better for that matter, you want a man like that? you think you're the only one who he's commanded to touch his sack? it is a cold world out there, and all of that partying and touching/kissing people you barely know doesn't always leave a good imprint on your life, look out for yourself man. I'll rather see you with a guy who cares about you as a person. But maybe that's just my tradition. I just think you deserve to have someone think about you as much as you think about him.
    And i'm starting to really find this "i was drunk" line as cliche, when a person is drunk, they tend to do and say things way past their own boundary, but when sober, they are within those boundaries again. If all of what you did was while you were drunk, then you must be drunk now because you seem to be hellbent on this guy (no offense). I'm just saying, i'm not pro-alcohol but don't keep throwing alcohol into the blame for your actions. Like i said, i'm mentioning this because i hear it a lot, and you seem to very much like what you did and want to do it more unless you were on booze while writing that. Which to me rules out that the drunk side of you was even at work so to speak...choose another guy, please.

7. Johanz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Gen

Yeah I dont think it was a really good Idea, now that I realized it wasn't his first encounter with guys either I think cuz he told me he kissed a guy before... Yeah I dont know why I normally dont have obsessive tendencies... Like Im usually very go with the flow, sorta don't give a fuck party frat guy... But this kids good looks just drawn me in... hahaha as I mentioned I never had male crushes but this guy just makes me wanna own him lmaoo thats weird but yeah you know what I mean... I'm not really looking for a relationship, I just ended a almost 2 years relationship... So I'm like just doing this out of sexual desires, and the fact that its also been awhile since I desired like this.. But I know its just a fleeting moments and would prolly go away like what I was saying the infatuation is subsiding... :slight_smile:)))

seeking

Thanks for the advice, yeah I dunno I usually don't get attached to people, I mean I get really into girls with my previous relationships but it usually settle down and dies out a couple of months later... and I dont think I've really been in love before...So Idk if it was love or infatuation but I'd go with just sexual desires.... :slight_smile:)) Il deff try getting close to him but just purely sexual and no string attach :slight_smile: I'm sure I could do that...

rich96

You seem like a really nice guy thank you for caring even though you don't know me its nice to know that people like you, that genuinely cares... :slight_smile:)) Thanks Yeah he is one of those type, like a very very good looking face and a body that as if drawn... and I deff made sure to touch those abs when I had the chance hahaha Ohhh God I'm crazy.. lol Yeah I agree with my drinking habits, its pretty bad, sometimes I wonder if I'm alcoholic but then again I'am in college as long as I maintain my grades it doesnt matter... :slight_smile:)) I party alot and I see him there, and yeah when I've drunk I usually get soo reckless, and crazier.. Even though, I already have a very outgoing personality drinking just makes me a party animal... That sounds bad but I promise I still do really well in school :slight_smile:

I agree with you his girlfriends are gorgeous... anyways yea he is deff not a nice person he is an asshole I think but when we party we get along so well... Yeah I agree I wouldn't want him as a lover... But I'm not really looking for one... I just dont know how I got so infatuated with him... I mean duhh obviously with his handsome good looks... ahah Sorry if I sounded really vain but I really dont mind messing around with him I know it sounds bad and I might get attached to him but I promise to stop when I get to the point where I change myself or get too overly attached... Trust me, I might not sound like it but I can be very logical, I have good self control, I mean not really but like when it comes to what is good or bad for me... I really appreciate your advice tho... I'm going to just keep it sexually and brush off any feelings aside and however, If I fall inlove with him I guess its fine cuz I've never been inlove.. I'm young and it will prolly be worth the experience lol.. but I know what I want right now are purely desires and not I'm looking for a relationship... :slight_smile:) But seriously tho I dunno how many times I mentioned that he looks soo good ahahah :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I know I seemed like I was making it seem like I was drunk.. yeah I'm pretty sure I'm well aware of what I am doing... I just wanna know if he is... :wink:

---------- Post added 6th Jun 2014 at 10:29 PM ----------

Ohh yeah I was pretty tipsy writing this tho, had a couple glass of wine :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :icon_redf