1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I like dressing up as a female, doing female things, and still like women?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Unkempt Harold, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Unkempt Harold

I'm a 22 year old male BTW. As a child I was always dreaming about either wearing women's cloths, or turning into a women. Lately I've been entertaining my though of wearing women's clothing and discovered that it may go deeper than just some fetish.

When I was a kid there was nothing I wanted more than to hang out with my older sister and her friends, as well as my little sister. I would also sneak into my younger sisters room and screw around with her barbies. I still really liked Legos and my transformers still though and never really rejected anything, I guess, male centered in my life.

It wasn't until I was hitting puberty that I started to conform to male ideology on homosexuality and liking girl things. Basically being gay was bad for some unknown reason, and why would you cry? also never hit a girl and always open a door for them. While religion never really clicked with me, making sure I was socially correct was VERY important. which is ironic because i was dejected anyway being a shrimpy nerdy kid. But i wasn't going to let them think I was gay! and honestly i wasn't. but dressing up as a girl and being gay were merged into the same thing so i suppressed it.

Ive been supportive of gays sense high school. for some reason i just latched on. I have lots of gay friends and even trans friends now that i'm in the Army. Although i'm not near any trans people in my current unit.

I just want to be super clear on what I am to myself. Im wondering if there's like questions i can answer to determine my gender identity or?

I feel like the biggest negativity i would feel by coming out is from myself and my own social programming. I guess im looking for an outlet to tell myself that its ok to be a girl =/?

2. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    its ok its you and your personality doesn't say everything about your sexual orientation
    like my sister is a tomboy but she is straight
    there are so many gay guys who are act so straight so you can never guess they are attracted to guys
    there are flamboyant boys who are straight too
    its just who are you not who you are attracted to and i used to like dressing like girls and playing with barbie i still play barbie with my little sister and i even watch movies with her i think its normal there is nothing wrong with you

3. Unkempt Harold

Thanks =]. Is there like, a label for who I am? Not to say that labels matter or something.... Id just liked to talk to other people like me. Not that I don't want to talk to everyone else on the site! I just, you know =/

4. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    idk most labels would make people think your gay flamboyant sassy etc....
    so your just a straight guy who is speachily different ^^ and dont worry my little straight sister always dream of marrying such guys she thinks they are more special than the others there are others like you and you will find love one day
    and sorry about the label wait for someone else they might know

---------- Post added 4th Jun 2014 at 06:48 PM ----------

and if you want anything im always here ok buddy ^.^

5. Unkempt Harold

maybe labels are less important. i think im going to sit back, think, and read. im just glad i found the right site X]. Thanks again josh!

6. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    anytime buddy the queen can help anyone who need help :icon_wink

7. a3415

Out Status:
    A few people
    Being homosexual ( I use that instead of gay) has nothing to do with being a crodresser or liking the company of women better. It really depensa on where in the sexuality spectrum you fall.

Are you sexually attracted to men? Are you sexually attracted to women?
    If yes to just one, you are straight or homesexual
    If yes to both you are bi. You dont even have to like men and women the same. I findwomen much more attractive, but i'll oggle and kiss an attaractive man any day