1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual... Am I losing my homosexual feelings???

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by BobJones, Jun 4, 2014.

1. BobJones

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am 18 years old and I finally came out to myself as bisexual a few weeks ago and sense þen, my desire to be romantically involved with a cute guy had increased. I am still sexually attracted to men (I am a man) and my nieghbour´s dog wont stop barking and its pissing me the fúck off and I am sexually attracted to women. I can fantasize sexually about men and find pleasure in it and I can fantasize about women and find sexual peasure in it, like YoLandi Visser from the band Die Antwoord omg she is hot. Sometimes when thinking about men sexually, I wil change my focus to pleasuring a woman and I will climax much faster.... I am still sexually attracted to men, though. I am just wondering, because, I am really excited about finally liberating myself and coming to terms with my sexuality, about it being possible if my romantic thoughts about guys are just from the excitement of coming to terms because I get the same feeling when thinking about kissing a cute guy as I do when I tell my close friends about my sexuality... I have had and continue to have romantic þoughts about girls, but it is slightly different... still the same butterflies in my stomach, but I don´t get that feeling anywhere else... When seeing a cute guy... I get a liberated feeling, and excitement from liberation with some butterflies...Also, before coming to terms with my bisexuality, I was more aroused by guys than I am now, but I am still aroused by þem. So, given þis, would I still be bisexual???

#1 BobJones, Jun 4, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
  2. Najlen

I would say yes. I think that, especially if you are bi, pan, or poly, attraction is fluid and changeable.

3. BobJones

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    As long as I don't end up straight because I'll look like an ass going back in the closet...

4. migval

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Fluid and changeable is right on. I think the idea of bi is difficult because everyone has a range of attraction and not only sexual but emotional as well. Instead of a scale from 1 to 10 think of it as a globe with north/south, winter/summer, day/night. With one person you can feel all the highs and lows of attraction. When I was 18 I dated girls exclusively but none were my type that I was attracted to, unfortunately the hot girls wouldn't go out with me. Turns out I met a guy that I liked a lot and we had sex and bam...it was on. It didn't last but I learned more about what I liked and more important what I needed in a relationship. If you are truly bi you will need to date some guys and girls to find out what you need and their gender won't matter so much, btw this can take years. Also, every guy I've dated felt super insecure about my attraction to women so go slow sharing that kind of information.

5. AC DC

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sexuality is definitely flexible I have had times were I obsessed with men, then a few months later with only a average liking. There's this thing called the Kinsey scale and it rates liking towards men and/or women it is numbered 0-6, 0 being attracted to opposite sex exclusively and 6 being attraction to same sex. 1-5 is considered bisexual so there are all these variants of liking which I my self have experienced.

6. raindrops

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Maybe but just avoid ends up hurting somebody.