1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just when i think i have my 'type' figured out i see someone that make me question it

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by alex3191, Jun 5, 2014.

1. alex3191

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I was standing in line at a checkout when i noticed that the checkout girl was absolutely gorgeous! I was kinda surprised i was attracted to her because she's only the 4th or 5th woman I've ever been attracted to and she was very feminine, most of the others i liked were masculine. i thought i had my type figured out, i thought i was just attracted to people who were masculine but i guess not :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: has anyone else found themselves attracted to someone that's the complete opposite of their type?

2. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Re: Just when i think i have my 'type' figured out i see someone that make me questio

Yup, thought i liked twinks, sees a buff dude :eek: lol but dude, its okay if you dont have a specific type, it just adds to the complexity and beauty of a person to like a different range of people, atleast to me anyway :slight_smile:

3. mangotree

Re: Just when i think i have my 'type' figured out i see someone that make me questio

Yes absolutely.
    The more it happens, the more i'm convinced that "type" is more than meets the eye.
    Kind of like there's something deeper and un-seen that makes them attractive to you, even if it's the first time you've seen them.

By the way, being open minded is a good thing.

Peace!

#3 mangotree, Jun 5, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2014