1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to make a move?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by lezbhonest, Jun 5, 2014.

1. lezbhonest

Hi. So i am a feminine lipstick lesbian, in college. This girl came into my life about 5 months ago. We are both girly. We vibed right away, and a few weeks later we had a 3sum with a guy. It definitely confirmed the vibe i had been feeling about her. (meaning she definitely was somewhat attracted 2 me, and this was more than a friendship bonding). When the guy left the room, she charged on me and we hooked up just us for about 5-10 min while he was in the bathroom. it was amazing <3. Lol well so yeah from there on out we have been making out almost every night that we go out and drink together. The thing i really like about her though is we can talk about the stuff we do , the day after while we are sober. She doesnt know im a lesbian, but she definitely knows im not straight, and i feel the same way about her. The only problem is though it seems we need to Kind of “use boys” to justify us hooking up. and i totally understand because there isnt as much pressure if guys are watching. But its clear we are both very much into eachother, even when guys are present, or we have 3sums, the intensity of our makeouts is nothing like when either of us will kiss the guys. And the guys were trying to hookup with us but we just couldnt stop making out she kept coming on me. and 1 of the guys was like ” damn thats hot but like…are u guys lesbian lesbians lol?”… We text all the time, she calls me many times throughout the day. ( speaking of i just got a text from her..lol). ANd we late night text alot, being flirty and saying goodnite to eachother. I personally would never text someone who is just a friend, the stuff we say to eachother lol or all late night… She’s said to me like ” can i have a hug and a kiss?” lol!….and when i was sick she goes ” Can i come over..i can be your nurse”. of course we have many names for eachother ( affectionate spanish names )… She gets jealous when i will even hug other ppl, wtf? but yet she can do the same so that bothers me and she still hooks up with guys, which is fine but then why does she get jealous if i go with other ppl?. And she gets crazy jealous which i dont understand bc she goes and hooks up with guys still-to fill a temporary void! We get into crazy arguments when she gets crazy jealous. But yet calls me all day and texts me all the time. Neither of us really know what eachother’s sexuality is , which i am fine with lol but i think she definitely knows im "atleast bi". Oh yeah and she is Latina, if that helps. You know that whole machisimo culture and She definitely has some insecurity/jealousy issues. i also dont think she is fully comfortable with being bi or lesbian.

Soooo my question is, how do i make a move when it is just us? This is definitely beyond a friendship, but i am just too scared to flat out make a move on her, when we are hanging out 1 on 1. Except one time we came back to her place super drunk and she started serenading me to a spanish song, and brushing her hand upon my face and my body..it was heaven lol. And she pulled my face into hers and we were literally ABOUT TO KISS…but i think we both got scared lol UGH.
    We do hangout 1 on 1, but im a feminine lesbian and im too scared to make a 1st move, and i know shes scared too…and neither of us really know what eachother’s sexuality is, which makes this interesting lol… But i always have this worry in the back of my head like what if a make a move and she is creeped out or rejects it? (since it would be 1 on 1 and more pressure, u know??) I also like dont want her to think im weird or something… wen we r hanging out 1 on 1 and get a lil drunk she will start being like “damn..you grab that beer..sexy..chica…sexychica…”
    She has texted me ” Rawrr…lets have a 3sum tonight” and the thing thats funny is neither of us care who the guy is, its so clear that we just have to use it so that it allows us 2 to hook up….lol sooooo what is your advice on how to go about getting us to hook up 1 on 1?…I definitely do feel more of the “aggressive” one in this relationship so i feel i should make the move but like…idk. She makes so many suggestive comments and im just like, is she trying to tell me to make a move!!?!?!…or is she just making suggestive comments because she feels like it?…Like one time at the gym we were playing basketball and it hurt her arm and she had a mark and im like ” r u ok?” and she goes ” Nooo it hurts… Can u carress it later??” … That never happened lol but like idk what to think about these comments??… when we do hangout there are always suggestive comments made by her and me,but im way too scared to just be like “sooo wanna come sit closer to me?” or something lol….im not trying to pressure her or anything…like i dont think either of us want to date anyone right now…we are just living up our young lives haha… i love our “friendship/relationship” whatever it is that we have lol. And she seems not like the type that would be creeped out or anything, but idk i just have this fear in my mind like what if it ruins our “friendship”… i really dont see that happening due to the fact we have already madeout numerous times, and we have already had sex lol..bsome good news…. the past 2 nights she has been coming over…we have been drinking and smoking hookah. and the first night i got super drunk so i had enough courage and i said ” we should shotgun the smoke” ( where you blow it into eachother’s mouths…so i did it to her, then she did it back to me on the next hit of smoke. then we madeout about 4 times! then the next night i knew she wanted to do it again because she kept like inching toward my face when we would take hits of the smoke, till eventually i went in and kissed her again! Woohoo! :grin: . then we went to a bar and after we left the bar she grabbed me in a grassy field and we madeout!… OK yay so now…. How do i progress this to other sexual things? ... because i am Waayy nervous to do that.. lol. advice?? thanks :icon_bigg