1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Curious about lesbian sex but...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Vincisomething, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Vincisomething

I'm not a huge fan of eating someone out. Most everything else I probably want to experiment (fingers, toys, scissoring, her going down on me, etc.)- at least when I fantasize about it. So, if I experienced my first lesbian erotic experience and said, "I don't like giving oral pleasure," would that be weird?

2. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

It depends on what kind of things she's into....

Though if you don't like giving (which is fine), I wouldn't get your hopes up on receiving :wink:

3. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I personally do not like receiving oral sex, and I'm sure there are other women out there who feel the same way. It's just a personal preference, but like Fallingdown7 said, don't get your hopes up on receiving because I think it's only fair to return the favor. I surely didn't (when I was with my ex girlfriend) mind giving and not receiving anything in return.

4. Vincisomething

I'm demisexual heteroflexible heteroromantic. I say heteroflexible because my main attraction is to males, but there is some part of me that imagines and may like some kind of relations with women (probably mostly sexual). However, there is not a lot of it, so bisexuality is definitely not something I relate to. I've never been attracted to women romantically, but I wouldn't put off a queer-platonic relation. I don't know, it's just the vagina I'm not a big fan of and my crushes are always men. I've never been sexually attracted to a woman- at least not a real one, it's always imaginary or someone that doesn't really exist.

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So your just curious about lesbian sex ? now I get the heteroflexible part makes sense .
    First of all before you start having sex with any woman Let her know up front that you just want to experiment be honest and respectful the woman your sleeping with . I can't stress this enough to women that want to experiment with other women . Don't say your bisexual and all that stuff because bi women have enough stigma as it is Just be honest and up front . I'm just making a suggestion by the way don't take it personal but you must remember the person your experimenting with is a human being with feelings some people tend to forget that and uses lesbians and bisexual like sexual chess pieces

#5 stocking, Jun 11, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
  6. wanderinggirl

I think it'd be important to establish that ahead of time. But let me tell you, I had this perception of eating out as a gross thing because of all the jokes stupid guys make about fish and lippy-ness and body hair... but once I was with someone I cared about I wanted to try it on her and it was awesome. And I had never liked doing it on guys.

You're totally in your rights to refuse to perform any sexual act on another human being; I just question why you are averse to it. If it's because you just don't have a curiosity about it or it doesn't sound appealing to you then cool fine, but if it's because of some preconceived notion, then maybe think on it a little more. But it does help if you actually care about the person instead of trying it on a random person.

Again, I'm not saying you have to try it. You're absolutely allowed to say no.

7. poetofdarkness

before you get down and dirty :wink: , talk about the fact that you wouldn't feel comfortable performing oral sex and express what you would feel comfotable doing

8. biffle50

biffle50 Guest

You and the person your going to have sex with should establish boundaries. What you like and don't like.

9. Vincisomething

Yeah, I can't relate to bisexuality, so that's out of the conversation. The thing is, with my demisexuality, I don't feel sexually attracted to anyone without forming some kind of deep emotional bond. A queer-platonic relationship I can go for, but I don't want the hypothetical her to confuse it for a romantic relationship because I am heteroromantic.

---------- Post added 13th Jun 2014 at 09:42 AM ----------

I'm just not attracted to vagina (or at least the thought of going down on someone). It has nothing to do with the person's gender(s/lack thereof), just the anatomy of it. Believe me, I have tried to see if I could think about going down on someone. I mainly into guys, so that may be it, too.

#9 Vincisomething, Jun 13, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2014